Review Round 22 - Essendon @ Marvel Stadium - 10th August 2024 - 7:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t let the Bombers carry on about they out played you and you were lucky.
Bad goal kicking is bad footy and no different to bad possession and bad field kicking.
We have been hearing it from your neighbours all arvo.
You guys were the better team on the night.
Bad kicking is bad football. I would know, as our goalkicking is awful and has been nearly all year. We’ve let many teams off the hook, just like that.

But you take the wins. And you only need to kick enough points to win a game sometimes.

This meme has never been more relevant. Never seen such a melt from the needles 🤣
Sad Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

Don’t let the Bombers carry on about they out played you and you were lucky.
Bad goal kicking is bad footy and no different to bad possession and bad field kicking.
We have been hearing it from your neighbours all arvo.
You guys were the better team on the night.
we were pretty shit, its hilarious how the bombers lost the game.

Disagree.This team cracked in all night.Something we havent been able to muster most of the back half of the season
We made plenty of dumb mistakes but that was the best team effort we have had since Darwin, hopefully opens the shackles up and the boys realise they are good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree.This team cracked in all night.Something we havent been able to muster most of the back half of the season

Yeah, only disappointment was the kick ins in the last qtr, needed to show some dare but just hit the same kick over and over again. Apart from that I thought we had real crack!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is a fixture that we traditionally don't perform well in. Essendon in Melbourne always seem to have our number. Maybe it'll be different under Dimma...

Not sure what to expect now that the pressure of finals has been released, but I'd at least like to see Walter and/or Mac show something in the forward line tonight.
Pre-game I asked for Walter and/or Mac to show something in the forward line tonight and they gave us six goals as well as one of the most thrilling after the siren goals you'll ever see! Soak it in, ladies and gents. That's one of the best wins we'll ever experience and the curse is finally over!!!

As for all the critics out there, I have one gesture for you...

vU1TOyS.jpg

I've had an absolute stinker with this team

Tipped Bombers. Wrong
Tipped Suns v Eagles. Wrong
Tipped Suns v Lions. Wrong
Tipped Suns v Giants. Wrong
Tipped Suns v Port. Won
Tipped Suns v North. Wrong
Tipped Pies. Wrong

I just hope Gold Coast fans have an inkling of the absolute joy the Suns have given the AFL community tonight

From the bottom of all our collective hearts, thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 22 - Essendon @ Marvel Stadium - 10th August 2024 - 7:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back