2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Out of interest can any of the MacLeod people tell me how many from the winning 22 where juniors and how many played in the Div 2 flag?? Cheers.

Great crowd and atmosphere at Preston on Saturday, any ideas on how many were there?

3964 paid people

I know people that help manage the gate etc. at NFL finals and according to how the EFL do it, you generally double the amount of paid people to get a rough idea on the crowd size, so I'd say ~8000 people. Not bad at all. Certainly bigger than last year but probably not quite as big as Mont vs Bundoora in 2013.

Its funny you say that workhorse, I got a hamburger on Saturday and I asked the Northern Blues people how many people does Preston hold and they said about 8k to 10k. So I thought it must be a 6k crowd. But as it turns out people everywhere over estimate a crowd. Great day great crowd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Involved in a club review in the EDFL for a Div 1 club & looking at the current payment structure & seeking what leading clubs in the NFL eg. Macleod, Greensborough & Eltham would pay per annum in total player payments. This club's current bill around the $180k mark which is well short of your top 4 EDFL clubs.

Involved in a club review in the EDFL for a Div 1 club & looking at the current payment structure & seeking what leading clubs in the NFL eg. Macleod, Greensborough & Eltham would pay per annum in total player payments. This club's current bill around the $180k mark which is well short of your top 4 EDFL clubs.
Macleod closer to half your $180k, Eltham closer to your whole $180k and Borough somewhere in the middle.

Macleod closer to half your $180k, Eltham closer to your whole $180k and Borough somewhere in the middle.
Pretty spot on from what people at each club have told me.

Anyway massive news Patrick Karnezis signed at West Preston. Guy is an absolute VFL jet. Wouldn't be suprised if he kicks 100 next year.

Pretty spot on from what people at each club have told me.

Anyway massive news Patrick Karnezis signed at West Preston. Guy is an absolute VFL jet. Wouldn't be suprised if he kicks 100 next year.
If he doesn't sook up like he has at Bris and Coll.

New playing coach appointed for the Bergs

Eltham is no where near $180k, closer to $130k. I think maybe only Heidelberg and Bundoora could be around the 180k figure.

Gaylard great signing! Wouldn't have won a game the bergers if it wasn't for him. Watch this space! I hear he has a huge pull with mark lynch going back, Paul chapman possibly and another big name from Albury! All out the bergers this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back