Competition 2015 IFA Championship Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

104490_c824b0bc03c26565df3f114c3524f8bf.png
it is similar, as I really only have made a few designs, but mero has given me some more templates and designs to work with

#goodonevolta please leave if you're not going to contribute to discussion.
I ******* hate your hashtag. You get used to the hate… but adding your hashtag to the board over the last couple of days has been like taking a piece of shit, and then doing another shit on top of that shit, like a double scoop shit ice cream. Adding your hashtag is like taking a sloppy shit, going to wipe your arse and accidentally putting your finger through the toilet paper and ending up with shit on your finger. Your hashtag is like leaving a dump on someone's porch, going to set it alight, but somehow accidentally blowing the shit up and getting a faceful of ******* shit.

I ******* hate your hashtag. You get used to the hate… but adding your hashtag to the board over the last couple of days has been like taking a piece of shit, and then doing another shit on top of that shit, like a double scoop shit ice cream. Adding your hashtag is like taking a sloppy shit, going to wipe your arse and accidentally putting your finger through the toilet paper and ending up with shit on your finger. Your hashtag is like leaving a dump on someone's porch, going to set it alight, but somehow accidentally blowing the shit up and getting a faceful of ******* shit.
Are you saying #goodonevolta is shit?

#goodonevolta POTY

Please leave.

Are you saying #goodonevolta is shit?
It is and you promoting it is way worse.
#goodonevolta POTY

Please leave.
No you leave the board, you house, your life and this world. I've had enough of your brainwashing and so have others.
please dont refer to me as one of these...
914704_320694121411249_68421285_a.jpg
Well don't act like one.
guys can we please stop with the hashtag its kinda annoying and childish
Finally someone agress with me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By being a ******. Everyone hates you do realize that. There will be no arguing because you will be gone.
*realise. Especially on Straya Day smh.

Gone? Gone to get a pack of ciggies and never come back.

I don't want to argue Volta, please leave the thread if you do not want to discuss the IFA.

*realise. Especially on Straya Day smh.

Gone? Gone to get a pack of ciggies and never come back.

I don't want to argue Volta, please leave the thread if you do not want to discuss the IFA.
I want you to promise me something. If I leave the thread you will leave bigfooty?

• Home
  • Away (Exact same as Home, with only minor changes allowed , etc sponsors, slight design change like a change of colour.) MUST change colour of shorts so that it is different from Home
  • Inter Division Away, can be anything you want, but must be fairly different from Home/Away.
  • Clash. Must be different colours from away, inter-away & home
  • National jumper. Etc. An Australian team might do an aboriginal jumper
  • Heritage.

so at the moment i have a Home, clash and alternate. I take it i need to make more.... lol

• Home
  • Away (Exact same as Home, with only minor changes allowed , etc sponsors, slight design change like a change of colour.) MUST change colour of shorts so that it is different from Home
  • Inter Division Away, can be anything you want, but must be fairly different from Home/Away.
  • Clash. Must be different colours from away, inter-away & home
  • National jumper. Etc. An Australian team might do an aboriginal jumper
  • Heritage.
so at the moment i have a Home, clash and alternate. I take it i need to make more.... lol
Alternate?

hurry up HaroLad with the logo!
where is the logo permitted besides the left of the chest of the jumper?
i currently have AFL logos on these:
View attachment 105416
View attachment 105417
Do i have to change these?
To be completely honest, Id delete the tag on the side, its a fantasy team, not a legitimate one. If you do decide to, maybe just have the team logo on the collar tag and without the league one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition 2015 IFA Championship Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back