Fizzler: Pretoria Power

SOUTHEAST:

Codym2723: Melbourne City Knights

NM_Mitchell: Hamilton Hammerheads

Citroin: Jaipur Elephants

XDC 10: Okinawa Steel

[
/QUOTE]
Just bumping to see how many teams are still up for this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry HaroLad, but I'll have to pull out of this as there are other things I need to prioritise and I don't think I have enough time to submit an entry for IFA.

I'm sorry HaroLad, but I'll have to pull out of this as there are other things I need to prioritise and I don't think I have enough time to submit an entry for IFA.
:diorite:

IFA announce new Championship commissioner, sponsorship deal.

By Yuarma Wall-Ross, Sports correspondent Saudi Arabia.

IFA officials have today officially announced a new sponsorship deal, and the first ever commissioner of the IFA championship competition.

In an official press release from the competition's Saudi Arabian headquarters, the competition confirmed the commitment of Australian-based betting franchise "Spannabets" as major sponsor and media magnate Spanna65 as the IFA championship commissioner.

"I feel lucky to have been asked to fill this roll, there were some worthy competitors after it," He told media this morning.
"This competition could really sky rocket, I have some ideas which could take it to the next level."
When asked what they were, 65 remained tight lipped, saying only that It "Involved off field performance."

65 will perform his first duties as commissioner once he has finished prior commitments at the Olympic tournament.

Meanwhile, the deal with Spannabets is reportedly to have been over the $15 000 000 million dollar mark, making it one of the largest ever. A comment involving the deal was made on the organization's twitter page, stating that they were "Thrilled with the partnership with the IFA."
upload_2015-1-31_15-9-52.png
Spannabets announce a deal with the IFA championship. Source- Spannabets twitter.

The IFA have also denied corruption links between the two parties, stating the league is "Well under control,"and has "No tolerance on match-fixing."

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
  • Spanna65 has been announced as the IFA Championship commissioner for the 2015 season
  • The IFA Championship logo has been announced as a Detroit Pistons look-a-like. See it here.
  • There will be a promotion/relegation system for the IFA in 2015, with the bottom team in each division in the Premier League being relegated to the Championship. The same goes for the top team in each division in the Championship, with that designer being guaranteed a spot in their division for the next PL season.

If Spanna is commissioner I'd like to submit the following bid to the IFA Championship division.

Name: Southern Vikings
Colours: Claret and sky.
I'm following what Scorch is doing and bidding for the championship
Name: Rio Raiders (Name subject to change)
Colours:Red, green, yellow.

If Spanna is commissioner I'd like to submit the following bid to the IFA Championship division.

Errr ok mate, if the spots free you're in.

You'll replace that nmitchell bloke (he left)
you'll get your old spot back

Thanks for your bids guys. You, and all others, are more than welcome to make a bid for a team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition 2015 IFA Championship Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back