2015 Ladder predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Port Adelaide- Ryder the icing on their cake.
2. Hawthorn- Still up there whilst they have Hodge, Mitch, Lewy, and co.
3. Sydney- although i think they are a side full of players that are ego minded, they will still finish top 4.
4. North Melbourne- i think they have one more year to hit the top 4
5. Fremantle- Their best and most important players structure wise are the older ones but will still make the 8.
6. West Coast- i think they will add more midfield depth this year and with their forwards should play finals.
7. Richmond- will make it a three peat of finals appearances.
8. Gold Coast- will make their debut. Gary injury free that is.
9. Geelong- Starting to slide a bit until their young players comer on.
10. Western Bulldogs- Not quite up to it yet but getting closer.
11. Collingwood- Think their young back line need more time, but if they get a ready made solid back line player and they get Clarke, then that could change.
12. Brisbane- Like what they are doing and cant wait for them to win a flag to shove it in the players that wanted out faces.
13. Essendon- the unknown seeing how they are good enough for finals but not sure with the exodus of players yet to be seen.
14. Greater Western Sydney- will continue to improve, with their early draft pick players but how could they not.
15. Carlton- Think it will be a few more early draft pick seasons before they start to climb the ladder.
16. Adelaide- New coach will take time to get his game plan in place.
17. Melbourne- Will win a few more games and with a few good draft selections will push the following year.
18. Saint Kilda- At the start of a rebuild.

Last edited:

Hawthorn
Port
Sydney
Fremantle
Geelong
North Melbourne
Essendon
Gold Coast
-----------------
West Coast
Richmond
Collingwood
Brisbane
Carlton
Adelaide
Bulldogs
GWS
Melbourne
St Kilda

You really can't do this until after trade week. Here goes
1. Port
2. Sydney
3. Fremantle
4. Richmond
5. Hawthorn
6. Gold Coast
7. Adelaide
8. West Coast
9. GWS
10. North Melbourne
11. Geelong
12. Carlton
13. Melbourne
14. Collingwood
16. Bulldogs
17. Saints
18. Essendon

Guessing you are taking the Lions at 15th?

1 Sydney
2 Port Adelaide
3 Hawthorn
4 Geelong
5 North Melbourne
6 Fremantle
7 Richmond
8 Gold Coast
9 Adelaide
10 West Coast
11 Essendon
12 Brisbane
13 Collingwood
14 GWS
15 Bulldogs
16 Carlton
17 Melbourne
18 St.Kilda

Would prefer to do after draft period but lets have a crack anyway.

1: Sydney
2: Port
3: Hawks
4: North
5: Freo
6: GCS
7: Geelong
8: Carlton

9: Adelaide
10: West Coast
11: GWS
12: Richmond
13: Essendon
14: Collingwood
15: Brisbane
16: Bulldogs
17: Melbourne
18:Saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn
Port Adelaide
Fremantle
Sydney
North Melbourne
Gold Coast
Richmond
West Coast
GWS
Collingwood
Essendon
Melbourne
Adelaide
St Kilda
Brisbane

Picking precise spots this far out is impossible so I'm just going to break them up into 3 areas.

Top 4 Shots-
Hawthorn
Sydney
Geelong
Port
Freo
Norths

Top 8 shots-
Gold Coast
Essendon
Collingwood
Richmond
Adelaide
West Coast

Making up the numbers-
Bulldogs
Brisbane
Carlton
Melbourne
St Kilda
GWS

That's just this years ladder. No major changes next year?

HI GUYS! I AM BIGFOOTY AFL GENIUS SO WHAT I SAY HERE IS THE TRUTH AND WILL HAPPEN EXACTLY, OK!?

1: GWS - I KNOW YOU MIGHT LAUGH BUT THESE GUYS ARE UNDERRATED AND UNDER AGE, YOU WILL ALL BE FOOLS FOR NOT BELIEVING IN THEM!
2: ADELAIDE - SANDO GONE MEANS THEY WILL IMPROVE DRASTICALLY, THEY WILL FIND A KEN HINKLEY AND THEN PORT WILL BE JEALOUS HAHA!
3: ESSENDON - THE DRUGS THING WON'T STOP THEM, HIRD BACK MEANS THEY WILL BE AWESOMER THAN WHAT BOMBER THOMSON COULD DO.
4. MELBOURNE - HOW DARE YOU GUYS LAUGH AT THIS, PAUL ROOS IS THE MESSIAH AS STATED IN ANOTHER THREAD, BIGFOOTY HAS SPOKEN.
5: ST. KILDA - NICK REIWOLDT WILL CONVINCE LENNY HAYES TO STAY AND THEY FIND PATCHES OF THEIR FORM OF 2008 - 2010
6: BRISBANE - WE KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, DAYNE BEAMS IS A LION IN 2015 AND THE BEAMS BROTHERS ARE BETTER THAN THE SHAWS.
7: RICHMOND - THEY GOT THE TASTE OF FINALS! LOOK OUT FOR THESE TIGERS THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO SOMETIMES BE OK AT FOOTBALLING.
8: CARLTON - JUDD AND MICK MALTHOUSE ARE REUNITED, THAT MEANS THEY ARE AS GOOD AS WEST COAST USED TO BE SO BEWARE!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9: WESTERN - BAD LUCK GUYS, ALMOST MADE IT. BEEN REBUILDING SINCE CHRIS GRANT RETIRED, THESE THINGS TAKE TIME YA KNOW!
10: PORT ADELAIDE - I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ALL THINKING "THIS GUY IS A FOOL" BUT IT'S GONNA BE A 2 STEPS FORWARD 3 STEPS BACK SEASON.
11: COLLINGWOOD - THESE GUYS ARE CONSISTENT, BACK TO BACK 11th. WILL MAKE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GOOD FOR 5 ROUNDS THOUGH!
12: GEELONG - THEY WILL FALL AWAY, WE SAY IT EVERY YEAR AND IT NEVER HAPPENS, BUT THIS TIME SURELY THEY WILL DROP OFF, WON'T THEY?
13: FREMANTLE - EVERYONE HAS FIGURED THEM OUT, AT HALF TIME IN THE SEMI KEN HINKLEY MADE A PLAN AND NOW EVERYONE WILL COPY IT.
14: SYDNEY - BIG CALL I KNOW, BUT I KNOW A GUY WHO KNOWS THEIR SECRETARY & TURNS OUT THEY RAN OUTTA MONEY, NO MONEY = NO WINS.
15: WEST COAST - THEY RELY TOO MUCH ON PRIDDIS COZ VOTED BEST PLAYER EVER BY UMPIRES, WHO ARE ALWAYS CLEAR DECISION MAKERS.
16: HAWTHORN - GRAND FINAL HANGOVER SO THEY DECIDE TO TANK FOR DRAFT PICKS AND TRY AGAIN IN 2016.

BOOKMARK THIS GUYS, YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT BUT MY LOGIC IS ALWAYS RIGHT, I AM NUMBER 1 BIGFOOTY POSTER AND MOST ACCURATE.

1. Port Adelaide
2. Fremantle
3. North Melbourne
4. Hawthorn
5. Sydney
6. West Coast
7. Geelong
8. Carlton
9. Adelaide
10. Richmond
11. Western Bulldogs
12. Gold Coast
13. Brisbane
14. Collingwood
15. St Kilda
16. Essendon
17. GWS
18. Melbourne

HI GUYS! I AM BIGFOOTY AFL GENIUS SO WHAT I SAY HERE IS THE TRUTH AND WILL HAPPEN EXACTLY, OK!?

1: GWS - I KNOW YOU MIGHT LAUGH BUT THESE GUYS ARE UNDERRATED AND UNDER AGE, YOU WILL ALL BE FOOLS FOR NOT BELIEVING IN THEM!
2: ADELAIDE - SANDO GONE MEANS THEY WILL IMPROVE DRASTICALLY, THEY WILL FIND A KEN HINKLEY AND THEN PORT WILL BE JEALOUS HAHA!
3: ESSENDON - THE DRUGS THING WON'T STOP THEM, HIRD BACK MEANS THEY WILL BE AWESOMER THAN WHAT BOMBER THOMSON COULD DO.
4. MELBOURNE - HOW DARE YOU GUYS LAUGH AT THIS, PAUL ROOS IS THE MESSIAH AS STATED IN ANOTHER THREAD, BIGFOOTY HAS SPOKEN.
5: ST. KILDA - NICK REIWOLDT WILL CONVINCE LENNY HAYES TO STAY AND THEY FIND PATCHES OF THEIR FORM OF 2008 - 2010
6: BRISBANE - WE KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, DAYNE BEAMS IS A LION IN 2015 AND THE BEAMS BROTHERS ARE BETTER THAN THE SHAWS.
7: RICHMOND - THEY GOT THE TASTE OF FINALS! LOOK OUT FOR THESE TIGERS THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO SOMETIMES BE OK AT FOOTBALLING.
8: CARLTON - JUDD AND MICK MALTHOUSE ARE REUNITED, THAT MEANS THEY ARE AS GOOD AS WEST COAST USED TO BE SO BEWARE!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9: WESTERN - BAD LUCK GUYS, ALMOST MADE IT. BEEN REBUILDING SINCE CHRIS GRANT RETIRED, THESE THINGS TAKE TIME YA KNOW!
10: PORT ADELAIDE - I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ALL THINKING "THIS GUY IS A FOOL" BUT IT'S GONNA BE A 2 STEPS FORWARD 3 STEPS BACK SEASON.
11: COLLINGWOOD - THESE GUYS ARE CONSISTENT, BACK TO BACK 11th. WILL MAKE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GOOD FOR 5 ROUNDS THOUGH!
12: GEELONG - THEY WILL FALL AWAY, WE SAY IT EVERY YEAR AND IT NEVER HAPPENS, BUT THIS TIME SURELY THEY WILL DROP OFF, WON'T THEY?
13: FREMANTLE - EVERYONE HAS FIGURED THEM OUT, AT HALF TIME IN THE SEMI KEN HINKLEY MADE A PLAN AND NOW EVERYONE WILL COPY IT.
14: SYDNEY - BIG CALL I KNOW, BUT I KNOW A GUY WHO KNOWS THEIR SECRETARY & TURNS OUT THEY RAN OUTTA MONEY, NO MONEY = NO WINS.
15: WEST COAST - THEY RELY TOO MUCH ON PRIDDIS COZ VOTED BEST PLAYER EVER BY UMPIRES, WHO ARE ALWAYS CLEAR DECISION MAKERS.
16: HAWTHORN - GRAND FINAL HANGOVER SO THEY DECIDE TO TANK FOR DRAFT PICKS AND TRY AGAIN IN 2016.

BOOKMARK THIS GUYS, YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT BUT MY LOGIC IS ALWAYS RIGHT, I AM NUMBER 1 BIGFOOTY POSTER AND MOST ACCURATE.
You missed 2 clubs champ.

1. Port
2. Hawthorn
3. North
4. Sydney
5. Fremantle
6. Geelong
7. Richmond
8. Gold Coast
9. West Coast
10. Essendon
11. Adelaide
12. GWS
13. Collingwood
14. Carlton
15. Bulldogs
16. Brisbane
17. Melbourne
18. St.Kilda

Subject to change post FA, Trades and Fixture release.

1 Hawthorn 19-3
2 Port Adelaide 18-4
3 Sydney 17-5
4 Fremantle 16-6
5 North Melbourne 16-6
6 Adelaide Crows 14-8
7 Geelong 14-8
8 West Coast 13-9

9 Gold Coast 13-9
10 Essendon 12-10
11 Richmond 11-11
12 Collingwood 9-13
13 Carlton 7-15
14 Brisbane 6-16
15 GWS 6-16
16 Melbourne 5-17
17 W Bulldogs 3-19
18 St Kilda 2-20

Last edited:
1. Port Adelaide- Ryder the icing on their cake.
2. Hawthorn- Still up there whilst they have Hodge, Mitch, Lewy, and co.
3. Sydney- although i think they are a side full of players that are ego minded, they will still finish top 4.
4. North Melbourne- i think they have one more year to hit the top 4
5. Fremantle- Their best and most important players structure wise are the older ones but will still make the 8.
6. West Coast- i think they will add more midfield depth this year and with their forwards should play finals.
7. Richmond- will make it a three peat of finals appearances.
8. Gold Coast- will make their debut. Gary injury free that is.
9. Geelong- Starting to slide a bit until their young players comer on.
10. Western Bulldogs- Not quite up to it yet but getting closer.
11. Collingwood- Think their young back line need more time, but if they get a ready made solid back line player and they get Clarke, then that could change.
12. Brisbane- Like what they are doing and cant wait for them to win a flag to shove it in the players that wanted out faces.
13. Essendon- the unknown seeing how they are good enough for finals but not sure with the exodus of players yet to be seen.
14. Greater Western Sydney- will continue to improve, with their early draft pick players but how could they not.
15. Carlton- Think it will be a few more early draft pick seasons before they start to climb the ladder.
16. Adelaide- New coach will take time to get his game plan in place.
17. Melbourne- Will win a few more games and with a few good draft selections will push the following year.
18. Saint Kilda- At the start of a rebuild.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Ladder predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back