2015 Ladder predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

If we lost one of our best forwards like Elliot for example, we would be screwed. We've only got two forwards, Elliot and Cloke. But losing a mid for us is no biggie we've got heaps of other options and beams had attitude problems better he left

He has no idea what he is talking about before he said Reid was going to kick 60-70 next year now we only have two good forwards and he isnt one of them.
He thinks Freeman is the next Ablett.
He thinks Seedmans will be an all australian next year.
Also said beams was our 5th best midfielder.
And said Collingwood are definitely top 4 next year, our coach said we are rebuilding and will take a few years till we are back up the top.
He is a clown.

We will be a way better side next year. Already have injuries under control, got rid of the trash in lumumba and beams and now have a fully committed squad without distractions of whinging sooks and their egos.
A lot of senior players coming back in and returning fresh after a bad year of injury and niggles, swan, Cloke, brown, Reid. Seedsman is the fittest he's ever been on the eve of preseason and will be an AA lock. Varcoe is a great in means we can get rid of young. Freeman is going to take the afl by storm despite a year on the sidelines he's come back fitter and faster than before and is the next Gary ablett. Adams will settle down and excel given the inside role Luke ball held. Pendlebury is the best player in the comp and will just get better., Sidebottom went past beams last year and is getting better every game he will be a brownlow contender next year. Elliot will kick 50 this year, Reid will kick 60-70 and that will give Cloke room to move up the ground a bit and cause damage.
Collingwood to easily finish top4 and good chance to take the premiership. Rofl at all the losers who have us bottom 8, you're dreaming.
The backwoods man ,luvn it

He has no idea what he is talking about before he said Reid was going to kick 60-70 next year now we only have two good forwards and he isnt one of them.
He thinks Freeman is the next Ablett.
He thinks Seedmans will be an all australian next year.
Also said beams was our 5th best midfielder.
And said Collingwood are definitely top 4 next year, our coach said we are rebuilding and will take a few years till we are back up the top.
He is a clown.
All of that is true.
Only didn't count Reid cos he was injured this year, but next year he will go nuts.
I don't expect a scum supporter to understand.
You prolly think judd is still god even though he did nothing for Carlton.

All of that is true.
Only didn't count Reid cos he was injured this year, but next year he will go nuts.
Dude whatever you do, for the sake of humanity please do not have any kids. :eek:

It reminds me if when Cousins went to Richmond and everyone had them locked for top 8 even some for top 4.
Beams is a great get, but won't win them an extra 8 games
We'll probably need to win only five more games than we did this year to make the 8.
It's not just Beams. Rich, Leuenberger, Staker, Robinson, McGuane and Christensen contributed nothing in 2014. Redden, Maguire, C. Beams, Martin, Cutler and West all missed around half the season.
Does that lot win us an extra 5 games on top of this year's efforts? I'm not sure, but finals are quite possible next year and there is certainly improvement coming. Beams isn't the messiah, he's just another good addition to our midfield.

Sidebottom went past him this year. He came second in the Copeland, beams was third.
Beams is not such a great loss to us, he was 4th behind Pendles, swan, ball, with sidebottom overtaking him he was back to 4th mid even after balls retirement. Freeman and broomhead coming through both have the potential to be classier players, Adams is a better inside player, and now with greenwood our mids are well stocked and we can do fine without him. No way is he top5 mid in the comp if he's only our 4th best, unless you count collingwood as having 4out of 5 top mids in the comp. we've got guys like Elliot, karnezis, Seedsman and scharenberg coming in to the midfield next year, don't even have room for beams.

I've seen it all. I would go as far as to say that Beams would slot in as Hawthorns number 1 mid and you're telling me he is 4th in line at a club that we ( Hawthorn) regularly a$$ fist and premiers? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :drunk:

I've seen it all. I would go as far as to say that Beams would slot in as Hawthorns number 1 mid and you're telling me he is 4th in line at a club that we ( Hawthorn) regularly a$$ fist and premiers? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :drunk:
Well Beams is still behind Pendles.

1. Port Adelaide
2. Hawthorn
3. North Melbourne
4. Fremantle
5. Gold Coast
6. West Coast
7. Sydney
8. Brisbane
---------------
9. Richmond
10. Adelaide
11. Geelong
12. Collingwood
13. Melbourne
14. GWS
15. Carlton
16. Western Bulldogs
17. St Kilda
18. Essendon

We'll probably need to win only five more games than we did this year to make the 8.
It's not just Beams. Rich, Leuenberger, Staker, Robinson, McGuane and Christensen contributed nothing in 2014. Redden, Maguire, C. Beams, Martin, Cutler and West all missed around half the season.
Does that lot win us an extra 5 games on top of this year's efforts? I'm not sure, but finals are quite possible next year and there is certainly improvement coming. Beams isn't the messiah, he's just another good addition to our midfield.

giphy.gif

All of that is true.

Yeah mate, Judd has done absolutely nothing for Carlton. Quality post. Tell me more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he's 4th.
behind Pendles and swan who are both four times AA, and have brownlow and norm smith between them. You going to argue with that! Rofl
And sidebottom overtook him this year, puts him in 4th. Would be fifth if Luke ball was still in his prime.
Probably would have dropped behind freeman and broomhead next year and played in the vfl.
Just cos hawks have a shit midfield doesn't mean he's the best at our club. Wake up.

Yeah mate, Judd has done absolutely nothing for Carlton. Quality post. Tell me more.
Winning a brownlow in an average side, carrying a whole club since '08, maybe that's why his body was cactus this season?

Nothing but respect for a great footballer:thumbsu:

Well Beams is still behind Pendles.
And that's pretty much the only mid he was behind at the pies. He's probably still second banana at BL, given I think he'd be behind Rockliff....

....But but BBB somehow has him behind Freeman and Broomhead in 2015:rolleyes:

GRAND FINAL
It was a repeat of the 2004 GF with port proving too strong for the young lions. Gallant in defeat the lions tried hard but ultimately port controlled the entire gane to run our victors by 36 points in the end.

Port 17.17.119 defeated Brisbane 12.11.83

I see what you did there :)

And that's pretty much the only mid he was behind at the pies. He's probably still second banana at BL, given I think he'd be behind Rockliff....

....But but BBB somehow has him behind Freeman and Broomhead in 2015:rolleyes:
I would have had Beams behind Swan by a short half nose at the start of the season but with how their respective seasons panned out I would now have Beams 2 lengths in front. I think Beams is the most complete player of the Lions mids and the most dangerous I would take him over Rockliff in a heartbeat

Beams out of that Collingwood side will really hit them hard as the season progresses. Not sure they can make the finals. Greenwood should replace Swan whose body is starting to break down on him, while up forward, they still lack genuine forwards to help out Cloke. White is going on 27 and looks to be merely a solid depth player while Reid is going to be needed in defence if Brown breaks down again.
The backline was fine this year that is not where the problem lies, we only got exposed down back in games we were getting well beaten in the middle, Cloke and Reid will be a very solid combo up forward. The mids aren't as bad as everyone thinks the lose of Beams will hurt but we have got Greenwood in who is a big upgrade on what Ball could give us last year. Guys like Freeman and Adams will come in and show the world the future is bright at Magpieland

My new 2015 predictions.

Ladder top 8 only
1.Hawthorn
2.North Melbourne
3.Port Adelaide
4.Fremantle
5.Sydney
6.Brisbane
7.Geelong
8.Gold Coast

Premiers: North Melbourne defeat Port Adelaide
Brownlow Medal: tie between Dal Santo and D.Beams 28 votes
Wooden Spoon: Western Bulldogs
Coleman Medal: Tom Lynch (Gold Coast)
Coach of the year: Brad Scott
Norm Smith Medal: Boomer Harvey
Does Dustin Fletcher retire: No, but he announces that 2016 will be his last season.
Nab Rising Star: Tom Boyd
Shock Retirement: Kieren Jack wants to play rugby league.
Captain of the year: Travis Boak
Team on the Up: Brisbane
Team on the Slide: Essendon
Who will in the round 1 encounter between Brisbane and Collingwood? Brisbane by 43 points, Beams kicks 3 goals

Brisbane has such a in depth team that this will carry them through to september. When other teams get injuries they will have to play in-experienced debutantes. Brisbane on the other hand i cant see them having one new player debut in 2015.

Brisbane lions best 18:

FB: Clarke, Merrett, Adcock
CHB Hanley, Maguire, Rich
Center: Christensen, Redden, Mayes
RUCK: Leuenberger, Rockliff, DBeams
CHF: Robinson, Martin, Zorko
FF: Green, McGuanne, Staker

Key: Starting 18/ back up prime position / switch rotation position
KP defender: Merrett, Clarke, Maguire / Gardiner, McStay, Bourke/ Mcguanne, staker, martin,

KP Forward: Martin, Mcguanne, Staker / Paine, Close, Paparone, Freeman, Andrews/ Merrett, Mcstay, Bourke

small/medium defender: Adcock, Hanley, Rich / Harwood, Golby, Cutler, Dawson / Mayes, Robinson

small/medium forward: Robinson, Zorko, Green / Taylor, C.Beams, Bewick / Christensen, Mayes, Rich

Midfielders: Rockliff, D.Beams, Redden, Mayes, Christensen / Aish, Lester, O'brien, Robertson / Zorko, Hanley, Rich, Adcock, Robinson, Green, Golby, Harwood, C.Beams, Taylor, Bewick, Paparone, Cutler

Ruckman: Leuenberger / West, Smith / Martin, Merrett

That is why i have brisbane 6th on my ladder predictions.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Ladder predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back