2015 Ladder predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. No fan of Adelaide, but no chance in hell of that.
R1 - Kangaroos turn up to games against Adelaide, in Adelaide, with a jar of lube in hand and pre-game instead of shaking hands pass it over.

Regrettably this is true.

If the shadow named Kerridge plays they may roger us hard enough to get 8 points.

Post draft, free agency and fixture:

Melbourne
North Melbourne
Western Bulldogs
Gold Coast
Hawthorn
Port Adelaide
Collingwood
Geelong

West Coast
Fremantle
Carlton
Brisbane
Adelaide
GWS
Sydney
Essendon
Richmond
St Kilda

Melbourne
North Melbourne
Western Bulldogs
Gold Coast
Hawthorn
Port Adelaide
Collingwood
Geelong

West Coast
Fremantle
Carlton
Brisbane
Adelaide
GWS
Sydney
Essendon
Richmond
St Kilda
Tell the truth... you saw how much fun gillo94 was having and wanted your share? ;)

Melbourne
North Melbourne
Western Bulldogs
Gold Coast
Hawthorn
Port Adelaide
Collingwood
Geelong

West Coast
Fremantle
Carlton
Brisbane
Adelaide
GWS
Sydney
Essendon
Richmond
St Kilda
That's funny having Melbourne on top!!! That will be the only time Melbourne will be on top for the 2015 season!!!

Melbourne
North Melbourne
Western Bulldogs
Gold Coast
Hawthorn
Port Adelaide
Collingwood
Geelong

West Coast
Fremantle
Carlton
Brisbane
Adelaide
GWS
Sydney
Essendon
Richmond
St Kilda
Finally a very realistic and likely eventual ladder. Nothing laughable about this unlike Gillo's.

Reading a lot of posts early in this thread that have Essendon 18th because of ASADA bans, yet they have Port finishing on top because of the inclusion of Ryder.

My top 4

1. Swans
2. Hawks
3. Cats
4. Kangaroos

Think atm firm favourites to win flag. Still think Swans & Hawks have slight edge over the others with depth and class. Swans key defender stock might hold them back, maybe Sam Reid goes more back this year to help cover Grundy and Richards

Forward line has enough talls

That top 4 prediction is all well and good, but what are your thoughts on Port Adelaide?

You don't get it

I have not gone back over the thread and questioned other posters ad nauseam regarding their predictions.

But this joker, he's miles over the top because he says he has "actually provided hard evidence"

Now for a ladder prediction thread, that is patently ridiculous, all anyone can do is a prediction

We all can have reasons for our predictions and that is valid, but I do not accept this thread and the posters within can "actually provided hard evidence"
image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Sydney
2. North
3. Hawthorn
4. Port
5. GC
6. Richmond
7. Brisbane
8. Freo
9. Essendon
10. Adelaide
11. Bulldogs
12. Melbourne
13. GWS
14. Geelong
15. Collingwood
16. Carlton
17. St Kilda
18. West Coast

1. Hawthorn
2. Port Adelaide
3. North Melbourne
4. Sydney
5. West Coast
6. Gold Coast
7. Fremantle
8. Geelong
9. Essendon
10. Collingwood
11. Western Bulldogs
12. Adelaide
13. GWS
14. Brisbane
15. St Kilda
16. Melbourne
17. Carlton
18. Richmond

New ladder prediction, gone through the lists, teams and round by round draws and form from last year. Ok here it is
Ladder Prediction part II

1. Sydney
2. Hawthorn
3. Geelong
4. Kangaroos
5. West Coast
6. Richmond
7. Carlton
8. Fremantle
--------------------------------
9. Port Adelaide
10. Gold Coast
11. Collingwood
12. Brisbane
13. Essendon
14. GWS Giants
15. Bulldogs
16. Adelaide
17. Melbourne
18. St Kilda

I tend to agree with this even though it has come controversial picks within.

The only thing I don't like about it would be a richmond vs blues elim final at the MCG again!

Sure it would become a massive rivalry, and sure it may be a great result of attendance and tv ratings! but as a tiger lover, I couldn't cope through a week like 2013 again! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Hawthorn
2. Port Adelaide
3. North Melbourne
4. Sydney
5. West Coast
6. Gold Coast
7. Fremantle
8. Geelong
9. Essendon
10. Collingwood
11. Western Bulldogs
12. Adelaide
13. GWS
14. Brisbane
15. St Kilda
16. Melbourne
17. Carlton
18. Richmond

I like how Adelaide and Eagles supporters are bitter towards Richmond(for no reason) and overrate their own prospects. I view that as a compliment, its much better having teams not like you because that is a sign that they are worried about you. As opposed to being shithouse for the 2000's and teams didnt seem to mind you in Richmond's case.

If we swap the eagles and the tiges there, you would actually have a fairly believable ladder.

1. Hawthorn
2. Port Adelaide
3. North Melbourne
4. Sydney
5. West Coast
6. Gold Coast
7. Fremantle
8. Geelong
9. Essendon
10. Collingwood
11. Western Bulldogs
12. Adelaide
13. GWS
14. Brisbane
15. St Kilda
16. Melbourne
17. Carlton
18. Richmond

Lol, is tigers aren't dumb enough to put us in the top 4, but atleast be smart enough to put us between 6th and 10th! Haha

I tend to agree with this even though it has come controversial picks within.

The only thing I don't like about it would be a richmond vs blues elim final at the MCG again!

Sure it would become a massive rivalry, and sure it may be a great result of attendance and tv ratings! but as a tiger lover, I couldn't cope through a week like 2013 again! Haha

Just a prediction though, get it wrong every year lol

As much as I'd love to see such predictions come true, I think people have North too high, and Freo too low.

I like how Adelaide and Eagles supporters are bitter towards Richmond(for no reason) and overrate their own prospects. I view that as a compliment, its much better having teams not like you because that is a sign that they are worried about you. As opposed to being shithouse for the 2000's and teams didnt seem to mind you in Richmond's case.

If we swap the eagles and the tiges there, you would actually have a fairly believable ladder.

Reasons West Coast supporters are mad:

-We king hit Bambi.
-We beat West Coast on their home deck (again).
-If West Coast had've beaten us this year they would've played finals, but they weren't good enough, so they didn't.
-We stole their spot in the finals in the last round, despite the fact that they were in "the box seat".
-Their final round win was a dead rubber because of this.
-After spending all year laughing at how we were going to finish 9th, they were the ones who actually finished 9th.
-Alex Rance was rightfully named AA ahead of Eric "conceded 5 goals in a quarter to Jack Riewoldt" McKenzie.

This was all in the space of about 6 weeks.

1. Hawthorn
2. Port Adelaide
3. North Melbourne
4. Sydney
5. West Coast
6. Gold Coast
7. Fremantle
8. Geelong
9. Essendon
10. Collingwood
11. Western Bulldogs
12. Adelaide
13. GWS
14. Brisbane
15. St Kilda
16. Melbourne
17. Carlton
18. Richmond
Lol you mung bean. Just because Vickery hit Bambi (who's been scragging opponents his whole career) is no reason to put them last.

They'll finish above wce that's for sure.

Collingwood will finish bottom 4-5.

a few eagles supporters seem up and about in this thread. difficult to fathom exactly why. they went 0-9 with a % of about 70 v other top 8 teams in 2014. they are miles away from playing finals, not as good as richmond, and are very likely to finish bottom 6 in 2015

in response to this post tho, i will say that coll are certainties to finish ahead of the eagles in 2015. despite being obliterated by injuries to both key and depth players in 2014, the pies still made it to the half way mark at 8-3, and managed split their 10 games v top 8 sides 5-5. with just a smidgin of luck on the injury front in 2015, the pies will be returning to finals action, against the negative expectations that so many seem to hold of their current situation

a few eagles supporters seem up and about in this thread. difficult to fathom exactly why. they went 0-9 with a % of about 70 v other top 8 teams in 2014. they are miles away from playing finals, not as good as richmond, and are very likely to finish bottom 6 in 2015

They've brought in Kane Lucas their secret midfield weapon.

I agree, especially when you consider they were getting hammered by Essendon in week 1 but turned it around in the third quarter. Could only beat Geelong (without Johnson, Kersten, Christensen, Simpson, McIntosh, Vardy, Motlop @ 50%) by one single kick in order to progress to the PF and then followed that up with the worst beating in finals since their 96 point loss to West Coast in 2012. It doesn't really bode well for a team supposedly in their footballing prime. You would understand a 7 goal loss but 11 goals?

Having said that though, they'll still be around the mix end at the of the year having acquired Waite who should be good for 30+ goals.

They have been kissed on the dick again with there fixture, despite finishing 4th they don't have return matches against any of the other preliminary finalists.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Ladder predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back