Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership - target 60 000+ REACHED

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep auto renew here as well which is funny because I don't know how in the world it would auto renew as they should not have had my bank details and if the club has kept them on file then that is against my request.

I probably don't mind auto renewal, but I'd rather pay myself when I'm ready so may need to call up and get that fixed.
Good luck trying to get through.

Can i go into the club can i pay for my membership and renewall upfront? What are their opening hours/days?

Gave up after 30m
Was on hold for an hour the other day...gave up.

Had no option to leave number.

I gave up as well after 30 minutes. Terrible service by the club, something they must improve, and improve soon. Employ a couple of dozen people to man the phones during the busy period or something. We shouldn't have to wait any longer than 5mins on the phone, or wait for an email response. It's just not good enough.

Gave up after 30m

I gave up as well after 30 minutes. Terrible service by the club, something they must improve, and improve soon. Employ a couple of dozen people to man the phones during the busy period or something. We shouldn't have to wait any longer than 5mins on the phone, or wait for an email response. It's just not good enough.
A couple of weeks before membership began I called the club about membership.I said to the girl that she will be flat out in a couple of Weeks time.I guess you will be putting a few more on for a couple of months? She said that there is six of us now and six it will remain.

Gave up after 30m

If the average call takes 3-5 minutes and you have thousands of members/potential members calling at the same time, theres not a lot they can do. Its a tough gig this time of year

I got my auto renewal form. Does anyone know if a bd member can go to 1870 or is there a waiting list. In other words are the two categories held together.

You can request to upgrade but there would definitely be a waiting list. If you get on the list now then some Club 1870 spots might open up once the auto-renewal period finishes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the guys at work, who knows little/nothing about football, just asked me what he'd have to pay if he wanted to buy a ticket at the gate for a a Port home game. I wished him good luck in his quest to get a ticket......
I know a team for him....

So there are definitely set numbers for both? I thought they were both interchangeable. Ie they still hold gf priority etc.

They said this year they were limiting the Club 1870 membership going forward, I think it was to 300.

So there are definitely set numbers for both? I thought they were both interchangeable. Ie they still hold gf priority etc.

No Club 1870 includes a Magpie season ticket to all 18 games and you can choose to sit where you want. A BD membership only gets you in to seat for 11 home games on Level 3 of the eastern stand.

That's why they have different names. It would be stupid to be interchangeable and have different names and different conditions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership - target 60 000+ REACHED

Remove this Banner Ad

Back