2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Iwanted to change my repayment scheme, so they called me up (after their system crashed on day 1 :rolleyes:) and never asked what pack I wanted.
I wonder what they sent.

My order was 7-10 days away on the 27th, so now with it being the 31st, it's 3-6 days away.
I rang and paid up again over the phone, they never asked what I wanted and I wasn't aware I was able to get anything.

I rang the club and enquired and I was fortunate to be able to still get what I wanted, yet to have it delivered yet so I will wait and see.

I rang and paid up again over the phone, they never asked what I wanted and I wasn't aware I was able to get anything.

I rang the club and enquired and I was fortunate to be able to still get what I wanted, yet to have it delivered yet so I will wait and see.
I don't know what im getting
Went to in transit today, so probably get it Friday or Monday.

I haven't recieved any email from the club about my membership pack. Should I be concerned?

I didnt get an email but on their members site in the deliver section you can type in your members number in the tracking section.

My said disptached last Thursday. Today was in transit. So maybe might get it tomorrow. Or monday

I didnt get an email but on their members site in the deliver section you can type in your members number in the tracking section.

My said disptached last Thursday. Today was in transit. So maybe might get it tomorrow. Or monday

thanks mate, looks like mine was dispatched a couple of days ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my membership pack today, and a new lucky red hat !!!

Caps are bloody awseome. No raptor head!

WP_20150205_002_zpsup9zmncy.jpg

Last edited:
It seems to look like everyone gets a hat and the colour depends on how long you have been a Member.

Will be great if the hat is half decent as i was going to buy a new cap this season

Grr can't get a picture to upload..I have a feeling that the colour has to do with how much you shelled out for your membership...harken back to Footy Park days. Still have my yellow one kicking around somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back