2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone not got their Renewals yet?

I haven't got mine yet, does anyone on here know what prices for Level 5 Eastern stand are going to be? This year they cost $360.00.

I still don't understand why the club has been sending renewals out from Monday and have not updated the website at all, (especially as most people under 40 will be renewing online) & are not doing it till tomorrow morning, when fages has been spruiking our 2015 memberships on radio this afternoon??
Think mine are the same - $395 now

I got my renewal in the mail (eastern stand, level 1, undercover) at it was a jump from $360 this year to $430 next. I received the email saying the prices were wrong and letters would be reissued. Just logged into membership and its actually $395. Junior bronze members are $5 increase ($30)

No reserved seat, Essential Crows + Gold upgrade AKA GF guarantee

We stand in the Ridings Bar at the window. Best viewing at the ground.
How packed does the Ridings Bar get?
may have to try that one game next year if my seat request to move from western stand unreserved to riverbank lv 1 doesnt go through

On 5AA this afternoon Fagan said the highest price rise would be $45 for Gold membership. The basic price rise will be $10, the equivalent of $1 a game. It doesn't sound quite right to me ... Packages and prices will be on the Crows' web site tomorrow, apparently.

Yep that's a 9% increase on top of a 14% increase last year. And for what?

bit out of the loop this time of year, but is there any word (or picture) on what these members' hoodies are like? i'm assuming they're crap because recent years of AFC merch has taught to always expect it to be shit until proven otherwise.

but the lure of new fleece to come home to after work in winter months is always attractive.

33771-adelaide-crows-2015-mens-members-hoodie-1000.jpg

Member's Hoodie. Usually $80 so the $45 you can get it for with the renewals isn't bad.

bit out of the loop this time of year, but is there any word (or picture) on what these members' hoodies are like? i'm assuming they're crap because recent years of AFC merch has taught to always expect it to be shit until proven otherwise.

but the lure of new fleece to come home to after work in winter months is always attractive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

awesome thanks. the print down the arm just confirmed the non purchase!

(where was the picture from? still cant find it)

Not happy! I bought one of those boundary line memberships earlier this year so I could get my name on the guernsey (clearly not something I was going to renew, but have I been an idiot here and they say it's a rollover thing?), but I've realised today that they have billed me $55 for the 2015 season... will be ringing the membership services tomorrow and sorting this shit out!

Not happy! I bought one of those boundary line memberships earlier this year so I could get my name on the guernsey (clearly not something I was going to renew, but have I been an idiot here and they say it's a rollover thing?), but I've realised today that they have billed me $55 for the 2015 season... will be ringing the membership services tomorrow and sorting this shit out!

You get the option of opting out if you let them know by 10 January.

Yep that's a 9% increase on top of a 14% increase last year. And for what?
Very good question.

Based on last year's accounts:
- $40 per person for increased admin costs - probably half due to tippett-gate. Thank you triggy!

-$40 per person to make up for lost sponsorship - thanks to not so smart for alienating sponsors... Perhaps the club could save money to have him staying at home...

Very good question.

Based on last year's accounts:
- $40 per person for increased admin costs - probably half due to tippett-gate. Thank you triggy!

-$40 per person to make up for lost sponsorship - thanks to not so smart for alienating sponsors... Perhaps the club could save money to have him staying at home...

We've lost sponsors? :eek:

We've lost sponsors? :eek:
Yes, last year lost $2m off the back of successful 2012 season. Wtf?!

We were so badly run it is staggering!

Thankfully we now have new management who actually have a clue...

Thats Incredible, which sponsors dropped off this year? Must've been a few for a 2 mill hole.. All because of Smart-arse?
The sponsors dropped off in 2013 - as per last years' financial statements... Yet all you heard Chapman talk about was accelerated depreciation which was miniscule in comparison ;)

Allegedly some of the drop was due to funds diverted by a key sponsor to pay for a suspended key official... But this would only explain 10%.

It has been reported by numerous sources that notso has put sponsors & potential sponsors offside with his attitude - which begs the question why he was put in charge of this area.

You would hope that with Adelaide oval sponsorship has picked up in 2014. However, as a well supported club we should be doing better!

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back