2nds 2015 NEAFL discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though, it's great to see 2MP kicking regular bags of two or more each NEAFL game he's in. Nice to see Raines up the top of the list too.

It's completely baffling, however, how Hall manages to rip it up in the 2s but spuds it up completely in the 1s. Aaron Hall, 8th wonder of the world.

tastes-like-victory-gif.gif

My View on the game ,

Found the pressure that was on in the seniors filtered down the reserves.

A.Boston started the game all guns blazing and i thought he would be in seniors for sure , but tired badly .
A.Hall started the game slowly than after half time went bang , had about 15 poss , the problem for him he plays a different role when he goes into seniors.
P.Wright - getting better with every run , so far has not been helped with the poor disposal into 50 , even Charlie struggled with that aspect when in the team.
J.Hall - Has just lost all confidence , to the point being outmarked by there academy players.
D.Stanley - had a quiet first half but came into it late in the game.
L.Russell - is averaging 25 poss in the last 3 games , is knocking on the door , is putting his name up there without being great.
K.Brooksby - Was a bit quieter than the past couple of weeks before going of injured.
M.Hallahan - Another who started the game slow , but came into it , one notable showing good leadership on field.
T.Downie - is far from your natural athelte , but really tries his guts out and has good skills.
J.Leslie - I really think this guy is a CHB prospect , has improved heaps from this time last year.

My View on the game ,

Found the pressure that was on in the seniors filtered down the reserves.

A.Boston started the game all guns blazing and i thought he would be in seniors for sure , but tired badly .
A.Hall started the game slowly than after half time went bang , had about 15 poss , the problem for him he plays a different role when he goes into seniors.
P.Wright - getting better with every run , so far has not been helped with the poor disposal into 50 , even Charlie struggled with that aspect when in the team.
J.Hall - Has just lost all confidence , to the point being outmarked by there academy players.
D.Stanley - had a quiet first half but came into it late in the game.
L.Russell - is averaging 25 poss in the last 3 games , is knocking on the door , is putting his name up there without being great.
K.Brooksby - Was a bit quieter than the past couple of weeks before going of injured.
M.Hallahan - Another who started the game slow , but came into it , one notable showing good leadership on field.
T.Downie - is far from your natural athelte , but really tries his guts out and has good skills.
J.Leslie - I really think this guy is a CHB prospect , has improved heaps from this time last year.
Jack Leslie and Peter Wright are the exciting ones. Leslie is as green as grass but reads the play exceptionally well and love what I see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the go with Wright? Will he get a game soon?
club wants to take its time with wright, not rush him too early. ideally i think they'd want to play him in the reserves as much as possible this year. although at our current rate of injuries there's a slight chance he could play a couple games this year.

if dixon and lynch are playing wright probably won't get a run.

A question for those who watched, Did Gorringe get injured/soreness, or did he just have a poor one? Also where was he played? Starting to look like even 2MP has overtaken him already.

Yeah mate Gorringe went of injured , looked a ankle or calf.

club wants to take its time with wright, not rush him too early. ideally i think they'd want to play him in the reserves as much as possible this year. although at our current rate of injuries there's a slight chance he could play a couple games this year.

if dixon and lynch are playing wright probably won't get a run.

A small chance this week, with Lynch being pushed into a possible KPD role

I feel sorry for Joshua Fraser for the coming weekend. How many listed players will he have this weekend.

Are they eligible to be picked for reserves?

Ashcroft said they would play reserves on AFL 360 last night. Makes sense with all the injuries to make sure the reserves don't get decimated this weekend by adding some experience to the side while the 3 players serve their penance giving something back to the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2015 NEAFL discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back