Mega Thread 2015 Pre-Season Training Reports #ffcpreseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great start to the morning! Just the news I wanted to hear from the training watchers; thanks everyone.

Hill is beatiful with the ball and his kicks are tracer bullets but I think he is accurate around 80-90% of the time (when possesion is unconstested). There are players in the AFL that I would rank above Hill.

Hopefully Weller turns out to be one of them :)

Who out of curiosity?

I can't think of too many I'd rather have delivering inside 50? I remember Lindsay Gilbee was a beautiful kick back in the day.

Who out of curiosity?

I can't think of too many I'd rather have delivering inside 50? I remember Lindsay Gilbee was a beautiful kick back in the day.

Without really thinking about it; Suckling, Hurn, Walters, Murphy to name a few.

Don't get me wrong, love the ball in Stephen's hands, but he does miss targets from time to time.

Without really thinking about it; Suckling, Hurn, Walters, Murphy to name a few.

Don't get me wrong, love the ball in Stephen's hands, but he does miss targets from time to time.

Yeh of course, I wasn't having a go or anything, just curious.

Those guys all very good kicks.

Probably an outside chance to play in round 1.
Alex Pearce out there?

From AFL article: "Only Zac Dawson (groin) and Anthony Morabito (knee) failed to train."

Silvagni doing light running, ruled out for another 4 weeks! Poor bloke. He did everything right in the NAB Challenges, probably wasn't far off being Freo's best player in both games he played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From AFL article: "Only Zac Dawson (groin) and Anthony Morabito (knee) failed to train."

Silvagni doing light running, ruled out for another 4 weeks! Poor bloke. He did everything right in the NAB Challenges, probably wasn't far off being Freo's best player in both games he played.
Did you notice the caption underneath Suban's picture? Fine work AFL

Youngsters Connor Blakely, Ed Langdon and Alex Pearce were on light duties at training. All three played in the WAFL last weekend but continue to have their training workloads monitored carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back