2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

And games are cancelled due to hardness - just not very often. Can beat our chests as much as we like about being a winter game but there is water and then there is water. Actually dangerous just getting to games in a vehicle. Only idiots would suggest games should be played. BTW Vic NEVER get this sort of rain so not sure how anyone can compare??
Lived in Victoria for most of my life still get this type of rain still get storms still get sunshine just not as many sooks
You sound like a pretty tough rig sharkbait! I'll be sure to steer clear of you when we vs eachother in the wet. Hahaha
Hahahah yeah mate but if it's wet it'll probably be canceled so lucky you it'll be dry weather ;)

I think we can all agree its shit house when games get called off with a bit of rain - but this is just messed up at the moment. Who would want to run out in this? If they went ahead imagine all the forefits and therefore the ladder becoming all skewed

Jeopardising the safety
Do you not realise this is a full contact sport
If you can't handle a little bit of rain go play soccer or netball

you don't really need to worry about a crowd at this level it's about the players and maybe a spectator or 2 don't really get much of a crowd were not in the big league
After those comments you should be fed to the sharks, "don't worry about crowds?" seriously with clubs needing funds rely heavily on canteen and bar takings.If clubs don't get money, club folds and those players disappear. so it's not all about the players

After those comments you should be fed to the sharks, "don't worry about crowds?" seriously with clubs needing funds rely heavily on canteen and bar takings.If clubs don't get money, club folds and those players disappear. so it's not all about the players

This is the QAFA B thread isn't it ?? I am not sure what you see from on the ground, but from what I see on the sidelines, I am usually standing or sitting next to a few people, sometimes even about 10. Those 10 people are not going to be the difference between life and death for clubs with what they spend at the canteen !!! Even most QAFL and NEAFL games, they would be lucky to get 100 people there. It would be sensational if QAFA B games drew crowds in, and I am all for it, but the reality of it is that they don't !!

even when you do get a bit of a crowd there a majority of them don't even go near the canteen
The canteen would be ran off players more than anything
I would imagine the players fees would help the club out more than anything

even when you do get a bit of a crowd there a majority of them don't even go near the canteen
The canteen would be ran off players more than anything
I would imagine the players fees would help the club out more than anything

So I'm cooking the BBQ at Sherwood for no one?

I need to re-negotiate my contract!!

Fact is games are cancelled for the right reasons so enough whining like little babies and get over it, moving on...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have some of you blokes not heard about the road conditions today. If the games went ahead I'm pretty sure half of the teams wouldn't even of been able to make it to a ground let alone play on it. I don't think it's just ground conditions that QAFL take into account

Have some of you blokes not heard about the road conditions today. If the games went ahead I'm pretty sure half of the teams wouldn't even of been able to make it to a ground let alone play on it. I don't think it's just ground conditions that QAFL take into account
Don't worry mate you are dealing with some people here who has a brain the size of a Pea Nut ( too much credit) who turns into the Running Guy who thinks he's Shark bait........

Tiger G's input round here -

Blackwater-Lodge-French-angler-at-Kilmurry.jpg

I bet you would cry if footy teams didn't play in those conditions in that photo? :eek:

People were complaining about the games getting cancelled earlier cause of a 'bit' of rain. But as the day progressed and the conditions didn't improve those same ppl stopped complaining. Now its just these ppl who think they look good on a high horse who keep going on about how they were right in cancelling the games.....

People were complaining about the games getting cancelled earlier cause of a 'bit' of rain. But as the day progressed and the conditions didn't improve those same ppl stopped complaining. Now its just these ppl who think they look good on a high horse who keep going on about how they were right in cancelling the games.....
There were many warnings before event not about being right its genuine concern for players well being and safety over playing a game footy in dangerous conditons. I knew and a number of others knew this would happen when it was advertised days ago these conditions would occur but other bitched this is afl footy calling people sooks etc. But when people retaliate for the sake of common sense they try to play the hard done victim, people first before brainless bravado....

W
There were many warnings before event not about being right its genuine concern for players well being and safety over playing a game footy in dangerous conditons. I knew and a number of others knew this would happen when it was advertised days ago these conditions would occur but other bitched this is afl footy calling people sooks etc. But when people retaliate for the sake of common sense they try to play the hard done victim, people first before brainless bravado....
Why are you still talking about this??? Seriously man, the right call was made under the circumstances and everyone knows it and has moved on!! Feel free to join us on the other side of the bridge to talk about footy mate!!!

Yet you still feel the need to reply ... Have a nice day day

Sent from my GT-S6500T using Tapatalk 2

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Back