2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, at the risk of upsetting a few people. I imagine the Woodsmen game wont go ahead tomorrow, there is no way the Magpies will want us playing in these conditions after all the work that went into getting the ground in good condition for the QAFL Season

Yeah, but mostly old blokes who are past it.

Jacob would be about 21, and is a gun. It would be a shame for him to be playing in this division at his age, he is State League quality.

I remember Jacob in the 18's for Jimboomba and then the short lived Greater Western Suburbs rip off GWS team. Plays like a quicker Nathan Jones in my opinion.

Why would there be?? Australian Rules football is designed to be played, rain, hail or shine.

On top of that, so many grounds have a sand base these days and drain very, very well. And quickly.
Mate many games have been cancelled or postponed in past years in the local leagues.....

Say all games go ahead who are people tipping for tonite

I do hope that a majority of the games go ahead (especially Kedron vs Woodsmen), with rain slightly easing now.

Although plenty is expected tonight.

Tips:

Yeronga
UQ (game of the round)
Coorparoo
Ferny Grove
Sandgate
Kedron (close second)
Zillmere

Kenmore
Jimboomba
Coorparoo
Ferny grove
Sandgate
Kedron
Zillmere

Although I think no games will go ahead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All matches have been postponed until the wet weather round – 25th & 26th July AFLQ website

Well there you go footys off. They moved the game to the weekend of splender. Might not see a lot of young blokes playing that week.

Not against playing in the rain. But tonight it would have been pissing down, windy and extremely bad visibility. At the end of the day we get to replay the game so sucks we can't plsy. But not the end of the world.

Jacob guise is a good young player. Sure he will be picked up by another qafl state side next year. Jimboomba will be a much better side with him running through the midfield.

Only B North and Central have canceled so far. Wonder why the higher leagues haven't done the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Back