2015 Royal Rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

What I would personally like to see:

- Brock beats Cena
- Bryan wins Rumble
- Bryan overcomes a year out (and a broken frikken neck bah gawd) to reclaim the title he never lost and defeat the beast that has dominated the E.
- Rollins rains on his parade, stomps Bryan, Paul Heyman stands proudly next to his new champion client.
- Bryan vs Rollins matches through to Summerslam.

What will probably happen:

- CenabeatsBrocklol.
- Rollins cashes in.
- Reigns wins the Rumble.
- Reigns beats Rollins.

What I would personally like to see:

- Brock beats Cena
- Bryan wins Rumble
- Bryan overcomes a year out (and a broken frikken neck bah gawd) to reclaim the title he never lost and defeat the beast that has dominated the E.
- Rollins rains on his parade, stomps Bryan, Paul Heyman stands proudly next to his new champion client.
- Bryan vs Rollins matches through to Summerslam.

What will probably happen:

- CenabeatsBrocklol.
- Rollins cashes in.
- Reigns wins the Rumble.
- Reigns beats Rollins.
Liked your post for the latter. I wouldn't of care if Bryan got fired or never wrestled again. I prefer Benoit, Angle to death over him.

I have hated Bryan since NxT thanks to the Miz
Miz is Awesome.

Liked your post for the latter. I wouldn't of care if Bryan got fired or never wrestled again. I prefer Benoit, Angle to death over him.

I have hated Bryan since NxT thanks to the Miz
Miz is Awesome.

:eek:

Also can see the authority making reigns number 1 (if he is the one to win it) at the request of Rollins

I hope not, but if so then he's a good chance to break his own record for number of eliminations

I don't want it to happen, but it's something I could see them doing. If he does come in that early it would be a safe bet he would go close to breaking it

:eek:

Also can see the authority making reigns number 1 (if he is the one to win it) at the request of Rollins

IF they do that, You Know Rollins will Cash-In at the Royal Rumble and Become Champion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute no chance of Reigns not winning. Massive snore fest as a result and nothing about the championship match will make it better.

Except maybe ...

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!

Is that any Different then what WWE normally does?

The only other possible winner for me be Ziggler or Bryan

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Royal Rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back