2015 Royal Rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 5 win list:
Ziggler
Bray
Ambrose
BNB
......... Reigns

Can’t see Bray or Ambrose and BNB. 1st 2 not over enough and BNB just came back and he never been more the a Upper-Midcard guy

I'm just hoping they do take into account just how predictable the next couple of months looks to be & they throw in some kind of swerve.

Don't really care much at all what or who it is but just something... Anything..... Different.

I Say they might add something to the Main Event but I can’t see anyone else then Reigns winning the Title at WM31

I Say they might add something to the Main Event but I can’t see anyone else then Reigns winning the Title at WM31
Pretty much, & that's exactly the problem.

Just can't see any other scenario happening so it'll pretty much be the same as watching a movie that you've already heard all the spoilers for. It just saps a lot of the entertainment from it all.

Pretty much, & that's exactly the problem.

Just can't see any other scenario happening so it'll pretty much be the same as watching a movie that you've already heard all the spoilers for. It just saps a lot of the entertainment from it all.

That was no Different Last Year with Batastia but Bryan was so over they changed there mind. Would you like the same thing happen again?

That was no Different Last Year with Batastia but Bryan was so over they changed there mind. Would you like the same thing happen again?

Yeah pretty much. I think this year with Reigns looks more of a clear cut certainty than things did the same time last year though.
Other than somehow slotting Bryan back into the picture again I don't see what else they would realistically do differently from the apparent set path they have with Reigns this year now.

Bryan's winning. (Sorry Rainfall)

Remember when Ambrose was talked about as being the most over guy since Steve Austin? That was wrong. That is easily Bryan. He connects with the fans in a way few people do.

WWE would be absolutely stupid to announce Bryan entering the Rumble and then not have him win it. If they want Reigns to be a heel, then have him eliminate Bryan last, but they don't want that. If Bryan is eliminated earlier, the crowd, especially where they are, will shit on the rest of the rumble, and if Reigns wins then they will be volatile.

They're not going to risk that again. Bryan is winning.

Remember when Ambrose was talked about as being the most over guy since Steve Austin? That was wrong. That is easily Bryan. He connects with the fans in a way few people do.

WWE would be absolutely stupid to announce Bryan entering the Rumble and then not have him win it. If they want Reigns to be a heel, then have him eliminate Bryan last, but they don't want that. If Bryan is eliminated earlier, the crowd, especially where they are, will shit on the rest of the rumble, and if Reigns wins then they will be volatile.

So in other word's its safe to watch WWE until after WM. Or I can revert back to the NXT days where I used to fast-forward anything Bryan related. Goodbye most main events after WM

So in other word's its safe to watch WWE until after WM. Or I can revert back to the NXT days where I used to fast-forward anything Bryan related. Goodbye most main events after WM
I'm curious, why don't you like Bryan?

But no, it's not safe for you anymore. :p

Can't like this enough. It just has to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't like the disrespect he shown The Miz during NXT
I also went from liking Cole to hating him for the same reason
Wait.. That's it?

3005060199_1_3_xyXXeDrF.gif

I seriously hope you're right & on paper all of that makes sense 100%. But...

It is amazing how quickly people can forget & underestimate just how screwed up & backward the WWE can be a heck of a lot of the time. :p

I seriously hope you're right & on paper all of that makes sense 100%. But...

It is amazing how quickly people can forget & underestimate just how screwed up & backward the WWE can be a heck of a lot of the time. :p
This is pretty much the exact same scenario as last year, although Reigns isn't hated nearly as much as Batista was. They'd have to be absolute idiots to repeat history.

This is pretty much the exact same scenario as last year, although Reigns isn't hated nearly as much as Batista was. They'd have to be absolute idiots to repeat history.

The Batista hate didn't really come to a head and boil over quite so much as until he had actually won the Rumble over Bryan but yeah I reckon you're on the point

The Batista hate didn't really come to a head and boil over quite so much as until he had actually won the Rumble over Bryan but yeah I reckon you're on the point
Also the issue was Reigns not winning. Without Bryan, the crowd went to who they thought should win with Reigns and his record. Batista was a bust that night

Also the issue was Reigns not winning. Without Bryan, the crowd went to who they thought should win with Reigns and his record. Batista was a bust that night
Honestly, they didn't go to who they thought should win, they just went with the person that wasn't Batista.

They were behind Punk, then Punk went. Nobody cared about Sheamus, nobody wanted Batista, so they cheered for Reigns. He was the only one to cheer for by process of elimination.

Honestly, they didn't go to who they thought should win, they just went with the person that wasn't Batista.

They were behind Punk, then Punk went. Nobody cared about Sheamus, nobody wanted Batista, so they cheered for Reigns. He was the only one to cheer for by process of elimination.
Not gonna lie, didn't watch, going by what I was told by people that did.

It wasn't that people were behind Reigns for what he had done; the sentiment was that it should be anybody but Batista. They all knew he would win, and they didn't want that.

It isn't that clear cut. The only thing similar about Batista and Reigns is that the internet fans don't want them to win. Reigns is over big time and he has a big supporter base from both internet fans and the majority of WWE followers. Batista didn't have support from internet fans and the majority of WWE fans had forgotten who he was. The WWE were wrong for bringing Batista in as a face, that's it. The crowd won't shit on the Rumble if Reigns wins it this year. The crowd might be split but it will be pretty even so the hate won't be noticeable. My guess is Bryan will be in the match early and will be eliminated by someone not involved in the match. Like J&J security for example. Then the heat will be on those guys, not Reigns when he wins.

This is just unfair and untrue. Reigns had just put on an awesome performance and was clearly the highlight of last year's Rumble. He dominated and people loved it. He was also part of the most over stable in the last ten years. If they ididn't want Reigns to win then they could've chanted 'you both suck' or 'boring' like they did in the Orton Cena match, but they didn't. The crowd was still into the match because they genuinely wanted to see Reigns win.
I'm just hoping they do take into account just how predictable the next couple of months looks to be & they throw in some kind of swerve.

Don't really care much at all what or who it is but just something... Anything..... Different.

Being unpredictable for the sake of being unpredictable never works. It always leads to something worse that you'll hate even more. Last year's main event was bleedingly obvious yet people seemed to love that.

People wanted Bryan to win the Rumble. They were cheering for Reigns at the end because they didn't want Batista to win, and they felt as though it was because Batista came back that Bryan didn't win it.

It isn't that clear cut. The only thing similar about Batista and Reigns is that the internet fans don't want them to win. Reigns is over big time and he has a big supporter base from both internet fans and the majority of WWE followers. Batista didn't have support from internet fans and the majority of WWE fans had forgotten who he was. The WWE were wrong for bringing Batista in as a face, that's it. The crowd won't shit on the Rumble if Reigns wins it this year. The crowd might be split but it will be pretty even so the hate won't be noticeable. My guess is Bryan will be in the match early and will be eliminated by someone not involved in the match. Like J&J security for example. Then the heat will be on those guys, not Reigns when he wins.
I don't think you're quite understanding my point. My point isn't that if Roman wins that people will hate it, it's that if Bryan doesn't win then people will hate it. Go to his latest return on Raw, he was still the most over person on the program by some way, despite having only been seen once in the past 4 months or so.

And 1 main point is that the Rumble is in Philly. Are you honestly telling me they won't hate the Rumble if Bryan isn't the winner?

This is just unfair and untrue. Reigns had just put on an awesome performance and was clearly the highlight of last year's Rumble. He dominated and people loved it. He was also part of the most over stable in the last ten years. If they ididn't want Reigns to win then they could've chanted 'you both suck' or 'boring' like they did in the Orton Cena match, but they didn't. The crowd was still into the match because they genuinely wanted to see Reigns win.
I know you like Reigns, and I'm not saying that the people hated Reigns. Obviously they didn't or else as you said they would have chanted "You Both Suck".

What they wanted was Bryan. They didn't get Bryan, and that was because of Batista, so they shat on the Rumble and on Batista. It didn't matter if it was Kingston, or Ziggler, or ****ing Curt Hawkins up against Batista, we would have got them cheering for Hawkins, Ziggler or Kingston. Again, it's not about who won the Rumble, it's about who didn't win.

Being unpredictable for the sake of being unpredictable never works. It always leads to something worse that you'll hate even more. Last year's main event was bleedingly obvious yet people seemed to love that.

IMO, the highlight of last year's rumble was the crowd reaction.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Royal Rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back