2015 SC / Player Watch..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Griffen would be sub-500k based on his current ave of 88.

(Murph & Beams were priced at ~498k, based on 92 pts)

Hopefully he could get over his back complaint and have an un-interrupted preseason.
This year's starting values were about $5290 per point so, based on that and an average of 88, he'd be about $465,500 next year .... unless he gets a discount which seems unlikely.

Swan apparently been carrying injuries all year. Will be a mid-pricer next year if he doesn't improve on his current 89 ppg average.
It's the wrist that worries me. I remember him saying just before this season started that the surgery he had was affecting the way he could pick up the ball, but that it wouldn't be detrimental to his ability to play. I think we can say now that he was wrong about the last part, and I wonder if it's the sort of problem that will ever come right.

Jesus it's a bit early for this thread isn't it?
For most of us here it's NEVER too early to discuss anything SuperCoach related ;)

Last edited:

Jon Griffin could be an interesting one if either Sandilands or Clarke gets injured and he's fit. (averaged 101 in 2011 and 91 in 2012)
Kreuzer and Leuey could both be the new Sandilands
Walters, Ben Reid if cheap enough should be worth considering
Matt Crouch is a lock as he will be a cheap premium and should average 105+
If Daniel Menzel finally gets on the track will be rookie priced
Jesse Hogan, Scharanberg and Nathan Freeman will all be cheaper rookies than they are now
Alex Johnson will be rookie priced
Beau Waters (if he decides to play on and gets fit for once) will be under 300k
Brandon Jack will be an expensive rookie although has potential for good scoring if he gets full games (pumped out a 160 in the NAB cup)

Food for thought

Jon Griffin could be an interesting one if either Sandilands or Clarke gets injured and he's fit. (averaged 101 in 2011 and 91 in 2012)
Kreuzer and Leuey could both be the new Sandilands
Walters, Ben Reid if cheap enough should be worth considering
Matt Crouch is a lock as he will be a cheap premium and should average 105+
If Daniel Menzel finally gets on the track will be rookie priced
Jesse Hogan, Scharanberg and Nathan Freeman will all be cheaper rookies than they are now
Alex Johnson will be rookie priced
Beau Waters (if he decides to play on and gets fit for once) will be under 300k
Brandon Jack will be an expensive rookie although has potential for good scoring if he gets full games (pumped out a 160 in the NAB cup)

Food for thought
Do you mean Brad Crouch? Or Matt or both?

Beau Waters?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/afl/a/24470364/pressure-on-waters-to-prove-fitness/

Defender Beau Waters will have to hit physical benchmarks in the countdown to West Coast's next pre-season to convince the club he is capable of continuing in 2015.

The 28-year-old has returned to active training in the past fortnight following a successful operation on his troublesome right shoulder in May.

However, Waters still showed a reluctance to take marks as he continues his recovery from what is understood to be his 31st operation.

A 2006 premiership player, Waters is contracted for 2015 and planning to play on next year.

:eek::rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he returns PIES win flag!!!!!!

I went through the ladder predictor today and assuming Collingwood lose to Port and Hawthorn and win all the rest (inc Adelaide) I have them finishing 9th, purely because those around them have better draws.

I went through the ladder predictor today and assuming Collingwood lose to Port and Hawthorn and win all the rest (inc Adelaide) I have them finishing 9th, purely because those around them have better draws.

I stand by my claim that Collingwood is a mediocre side. Will be lucky if they finish 8th and get smashed 1st week of the finals.

I stand by my claim that Collingwood is a mediocre side. Will be lucky if they finish 8th and get smashed 1st week of the finals.
True mediocre but when they bring Quintin lynch back in they'll officially be $hit.
Still way better line up than our mob though:oops:

Last edited:
Beau Waters?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/afl/a/24470364/pressure-on-waters-to-prove-fitness/

Defender Beau Waters will have to hit physical benchmarks in the countdown to West Coast's next pre-season to convince the club he is capable of continuing in 2015.

The 28-year-old has returned to active training in the past fortnight following a successful operation on his troublesome right shoulder in May.

However, Waters still showed a reluctance to take marks as he continues his recovery from what is understood to be his 31st operation.

A 2006 premiership player, Waters is contracted for 2015 and planning to play on next year.

:eek::rainbow:
He'll be back and I'll be getting him. :thumbsu:
You can take that to the bank!

Last edited:
Beau Waters player photo for season 2015

OptopWeb1200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back