Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Merrett can match Ryan
Steele should outscore Oliver
Curnow/Mckay flip a couple.
It’s close.
IMG_9430.gif

I definitely prefer keeping Steele over Oliver as I started him. Oliver was just a swing and hope kinda pick.

Hope the Pig doesn’t go nuclear with Trac out for the season.

Thanks to Veer Right for throwing this curve ball my way.

Steele (M7), Merrett (M4) and Curnow (F5)

V

Ryan (D1), Oliver (M8) and McKay (F5)
Thank **** I went with the first option.

Merrett and Curnow outscored the other three by 60 points,

IMG_3640.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hornebag or touk touk

which one to turf,

they both should run out in tutu's

Drag Queen Love GIF by Teletubbies

Last edited:
Merrett vs serong
Tough one.

I went Merrett for his upcoming Melbourne run.

Comparing the pair there really isn’t that much splitting them at the moment.

When I’m left with 50/50 calls like this I usually just go the player/team I enjoy watching more.

So, Paddy Cripps :moustache:

Tough one.

I went Merrett for his upcoming Melbourne run.

Comparing the pair there really isn’t that much splitting them at the moment.

When I’m left with 50/50 calls like this I usually just go the player/team I enjoy watching more.

So, Paddy Cripps :moustache:

I can imagine watching him have 41 disposals for 99 super coach points would was a real blast for owners last round 😂

I can imagine watching him have 41 disposals for 99 super coach points would was a real blast for owners last round 😂

Captain Cripps has 41 touches, 13 clearances for a 99 in a comprehensive win, meanwhile Tom Stewart is tagged down to 15 touches for a 107 as he leads his side's defense in giving up a massive score. It's a strange game we play, this SC.

Cue Daniel Hoyne bobbing up and saying "actually, if you look at the last 6.3 games, Carlton is only the 9th worst side at scoring from a clearance that didn't come from a hitout to advantage in second quarters at the MCG when one team has had a bye in the previous 3 weeks....... so the SC scores make total sense".

Captain Cripps has 41 touches, 13 clearances for a 99 in a comprehensive win, meanwhile Tom Stewart is tagged down to 15 touches for a 107 as he leads his side's defense in giving up a massive score. It's a strange game we play, this SC.

Cue Daniel Hoyne bobbing up and saying "actually, if you look at the last 6.3 games, Carlton is only the 9th worst side at scoring from a clearance that didn't come from a hitout to advantage in second quarters at the MCG when one team has had a bye in the previous 3 weeks....... so the SC scores make total sense".
I remember the days Cripps would score 100+ from 20 touches. They use to reward contested possessions and clearances a lot more.

Rozee, Rankine & 107k vs Gulden, Curnow & 9k ?

I like the first option.. You'll thank yourself when someone is injured in the next few weeks and you have that money available to trade them to a top tier premium.

C. Serong & Z.Reid stuck at D8 providing no loop with Fisher

v

J. Dunkley & W.Dawson at D8 providing loop with Fisher

That's more a blight on CD then his score.

Coaches, the media, bookies all rate his year highly.

Then we have CD who keep scoring him low even tho i keep hearing "paddy cripps was enormous tonight" or "he was the difference"

Yes i am triggered!

come at me bruce campbell GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

Last edited:
Curnow vs Dylan moore for f6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back