Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Schoemaker or Worner?

Round 15 bye irrelevant, they are going to be my D7 for the rest of the season.
Schoenmaker if you have to. Worner could be out as soon as this week

Schoemaker or Worner?

Round 15 bye irrelevant, they are going to be my D7 for the rest of the season.
Schoenmaker, better scorer, cheaper price and sounds like Worner will be dropped

Schoenmaker, better scorer, cheaper price and sounds like Worner will be dropped

Yeah he looks like the better pick but it just means I probably won't be able to field 18 this week now. I'm trying to look long term though as to what's better for my team.

Yeah he looks like the better pick but it just means I probably won't be able to field 18 this week now. I'm trying to look long term though as to what's better for my team.
Yea I’m in the same boat. Need a rookie mid to get named (have just thrown Clay Hall in for now) and Butters to get off so I have 18 with trading in Saad from Essendon (for Yeo DPP cover) and money is tight for my trade plans next week. So a bit of an anxious wait to see what happens on the suspension/rookie front these next few days

The battle for F6/F7 in my ‘finished’ team rages on.

I’m looking at either:

F6 Shai Bolton and
F7 Punchy Greene who I currently have

Or

F6 Curnow and
F7 Comben

I’m looking at either:

F6 Shai Bolton and

Or

F6 Curnow and
F7 Comben

Enjoy you completed team kenty

Alf.gif

I’m looking at either:

F6 Shai Bolton and

Or

F6 Curnow and
F7 Comben
F Se7en should have DP..IMO.

But you asking for I got a full cake what sort of icing I should go for.
Some of us still baking our cake.

Birthday Cake Hungry Dog GIF by Geekster Pets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curnow for the ceiling.

Parish is due back at some point and you'd think Sheil will be getting a guernsey soon...

Parrish 4 weeks away already had a set back.
Will have to go early on a wookie not know if they sub or not for the Curnow option.
He's been being be soild big C.

Curious if I should move Daicos to the mids and trade one of Steele/green for Dale/houston/ridley/sinclair

Do we prefer an extra defender over an M8 type mid?
If I hadn't have filled my mids with spuds already, I'd definitely be going down that road.

Curious if I should move Daicos to the mids and trade one of Steele/green for Dale/houston/ridley/sinclair

Do we prefer an extra defender over an M8 type mid?

I did it a couple of rounds ago and have all of Dale/houston/ridley/sinclair (+Sheez and NWM). Sinclair gives the MID-DEF link with Daicos, so perhaps him if it's a choice between those 4.

Still have both Steele and Green and thinking of doing the sideways of Steele to Zerrett this week. Need to cull the usual rookies this week (Sullivan, Sanders), so waiting for teams to finalise trades.

Hypothetically, if I were to punt Steele this week and could afford any mid or defender, who is everyone going?

List starts at:

Zerrett
Serong
Butters
Ryan
Houston
Cant go wrong with any of those. I'd probably have Houston last out of that list though. Funnily enough hes the only one who i dont have and am probably getting this week

Cant go wrong with any of those. I'd probably have Houston last out of that list though. Funnily enough hes the only one who i dont have and am probably getting this week
Jump into the trades thread and look at my team first.

There’s more holes than Swiss cheese in my line-up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back