Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't think Gray will be in the top six FWDs this year, please tell use why.

KP FWDs tend to have the occasional bad game or two and their price can drop significantly over a couple of weeks, but FWD/MIDs not so much. Hence, I will be starting with Gray and looking to upgrade into different KP FWDs such as Franklin, when I can pick them up at a slightly point of their price cycle.
I never stated that he wont be a top 6 forward.

Just mucking around with my midfield a bit and was looking at this combo.

What's everyone's thoughts? Not enough super premo power?

Ablett, Pendles, B.Crouch, Wines, A.Swallow, Cripps, Lang, Anderson

Two premos, 2 up and comers that are poised to break out and a former premo who will be having his first full pre season in 2 years.

Thoughts? o_O

Two premos, 2 up and comers that are poised to break out and a former premo who will be having his first full pre season in 2 years.

Thoughts? o_O
I like it, I've got the same premos at this stage apart from Sloane for Swallow. Also got Newton instead of Cripps but could easily change

I like it, I've got the same premos at this stage apart from Sloane for Swallow. Also got Newton instead of Cripps but could easily change
I've gone Ablett, Pendles, Deledio, Wines, Crouch, Newton, Anderson, Heeney.

Lids is the only question atm. Not confident, but his back end of 2014 was epic

Thoughts? o_O
Juddy, you're doing the exact thing you said you wouldn't do and that's to let the masses influence your picks.

Stick with your super Premos if that's what you want and don't let theory's sway your judgement.

Juddy, you're doing the exact thing you said you wouldn't do and that's to let the masses influence your picks.

Stick with your super Premos if that's what you want and don't let theory's sway your judgement.

Hah! Yeah true.

Couldn't help mucking around in the mids though just to see what it looked like.

Don't think I have the balls to go through with it anyways but I reckon one or both or B.Crouch and Wines will go premo status this year. :rainbow:

Hah! Yeah true.

Couldn't help mucking around in the mids though just to see what it looked like.

Don't think I have the balls to go through with it anyways but I reckon one or both or B.Crouch and Wines will go premo status this year. :rainbow:
Keep calm JM, no risks in the mids this year, leave that for the defensive line. :thumbsu:

History of injury
If you don't think Gray will be in the top six FWDs this year, please tell use why.

KP FWDs tend to have the occasional bad game or two and their price can drop significantly over a couple of weeks, but FWD/MIDs not so much. Hence, I will be starting with Gray and looking to upgrade into different KP FWDs such as Franklin, when I can pick them up at a slightly point of their price cycle.

Keep calm JM, no risks in the mids this year, leave that for the defensive line. :thumbsu:

Will do mate.

Was only experimenting to see what it would look like.

Have quickly gone back to my original setup of Ablett, Pendles, Fyfe and Selwood.

Agree with taking the risks up back, that's the hardest part of my team that I am having trouble with.

So many damn midpriced combinations. :eek:

At the moment I have R.Murphy, Newnes, Adcock, Geary, C.Pearce, Whitecross.

Don't really want to spend heaps up back so that's going to have to do. LOL!

2 Premos in the ruck and 4 up forward.

Liking my team, its pretty balanced. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will do mate.

Was only experimenting to see what it would look like.

Have quickly gone back to my original setup of Ablett, Pendles, Fyfe and Selwood.

Agree with taking the risks up back, that's the hardest part of my team that I am having trouble with.

So many damn midpriced combinations. :eek:

At the moment I have R.Murphy, Newnes, Adcock, Geary, C.Pearce, Whitecross.

Don't really want to spend heaps up back so that's going to have to do. LOL!

2 Premos in the ruck and 4 up forward.

Liking my team, its pretty balanced. :thumbsu:
Currently have four of those and three of the mids too. Sidey over Fyfe for me.

Sydney vs Brisbane notable players
Kieren Jack: 116 ($552,100)
Dayne Zorko: 112 ($531,100, MID/FWD)
James Aish: 98 ($383,200)
Tom Rockliff: 98 ($709,500)
Josh Kennedy: 93 ($612,200)
Luke Parker: 91 ($583,000)
Lewis Jetta: 85 ($404,400, MID/FWD)
Dayne Beams: 84 ($621,000)
Daniel Rich: 78 ($348,300)
Tom Mitchell: 75 ($405,600, MID/FWD)
Claye Beams: 73 ($286,100, MID/FWD)

Last edited:
Yep, could be great or the opposite. Pendles gets the tag for sure. I like his chances of lots of ball this year. pOD in a relative sense.

Last season Pendlebury had just 3 games where he had less than 25 possessions (24, 24 and 23). Teams have given up on tagging Pendles because just like Ablett, he still gets the job done even when tagged. If anything, the focus will be on stopping Sidebottom and possibly Greenwood now that Beams is gone.

Last edited:
Last season Pendlebury had just 3 games where he had less than 25 possessions (24, 24 and 23). Teams have given up on tagging Pendles because just like Ablett, he still gets the job done even when tagged. If anything, the focus will be on stopping Sidebottom and possibly Greenwood now that Beams is gone.
If you don't tag he gets 50.

I'm on both. Reckon they will both be keepers and elite by years end. Bookmark it.
Yeah I flirted with the idea of having both, But atm have Ablett, Pendles, Selwood and Beams. So hard to squeeze both in. If I did it would ultimately be for Beams, but it is a big call. I can see both Treloar and Prestia improving from last year which puts them into elite territory. Ahh decisions!

Throwing in an up and comer for my D5 spot.

Thinking Treloar or Prestia.

Leaning towards Treloar but want peoples thoughts?
I'm on the Prestia train, kid is a freak, will get close to a 120 average imo

Throwing in an up and comer for my D5 spot.

Thinking Treloar or Prestia.

Leaning towards Treloar but want peoples thoughts?
Prestia, primed to deliver this year. Locketty lock. Snap the key, melt it down and throw it away.
But don't tell anyone, he's been my POD for weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back