Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backline structure, Ruck choices & what to do with Gaj can determine our SC seasons before a ball is bounced.

'Like sands thru the hour glass
So are the days of our SC Lives'

<cue horrible elevator music>

Great, I just started humming that. :(

It's a valid point though. If he is underdone, than his price will drop, means you could almost sideways an under performing premo (with a downgrade of a rookie for the extra cash) to bring him in and hope he starts hitting his straps around round 5 when he has a few games under his belt.

He has always started strong, but this is the first serious injury with a threat of repercussions he has really had, and even GC are con-seeding he is still hesitant raising his shoulder too much.

If he isn;t ready for round 1 and hasn't had much contact in training than I would say its a safe bet that he will be nursed through the first few rounds to make sure he has full confidence in his shoulder.

I get all that. I'd just prefer not to use up 1 or 2 of my trades to bring him in later.

Taking Gaz out allows me to have a 4-5-2-4 premo setup, but no Gaz makes me sad.

I have (for the time being) swapped him out for Fyfe and upgraded Hogan to Salem. Leaves me a little bit to play with but not enough to really change the structure of my team.

I have Gaz - he may drop a little, he may not - either way he seems a must have at some stage in the season and saves having to try and trade him in. I would guess he'll be in the best 8 midfielders this season so want him in the side.
Ditto Pendlebury - I did downgrade Jelwood to JPK to allow other upgrades in my side though.

I have Gaz - he may drop a little, he may not - either way he seems a must have at some stage in the season and saves having to try and trade him in. I would guess he'll be in the best 8 midfielders this season so want him in the side.
Ditto Pendlebury - I did downgrade Jelwood to JPK to allow other upgrades in my side though.

Of course he is needed but so is Pendles, Fyfe and Selwood. Why does he have to be in R1 when he's under a cloud with his shoulder, he still hasn't had a hit out and won't before the season as the Bears scared him off the park this week :$ I think i'm putting my foot down! No Gaz!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 8 in average yes
top 8 in total points I'm not so sure

Can someone talk me out of dropping GAZ and picking him up after Bi
I'll talk you out of waiting that long to get back on him. You'll miss his bottom price if you wait until the bye, assuming he doesn't miss more than the first few games

Aren't you one of the ones keeping him though?

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-t5bI.gif

I'll talk you out of waiting that long to get back on him. You'll miss his bottom price if you wait until the bye, assuming he doesn't miss more than the first few games

I'm thinking round 6 or 7 would be a good guess as to when his price might bottom out and you most likely want to prepare to trade him in. I'm making plans accordingly and might look to start say Dusty in midfield as M5 to give me more options to choose from in both Forwards and Mids to make it happen.

Thoughts on jaegar o'meara?

Heard he wasn't in full training most of last season because of his knees, which he has had surgery on in the off season.
Back in full training and ready to go for the next challenge match.
Now with Ablett out could be yet another boost to his point scoring?

Thoughts on jaegar o'meara?

Heard he wasn't in full training most of last season because of his knees, which he has had surgery on in the off season.
Back in full training and ready to go for the next challenge match.
Now with Ablett out could be yet another boost to his point scoring?
I was almost ready to lock Jaegar in, but then I thought he was in doubt for Round 1 just like Ablett is?

How is Marc Murphy travelling Carlton fans? Locked in for round 1? Had him in the whole way but it's making me nervous with his interrupted pre-season.

I was almost ready to lock Jaegar in, but then I thought he was in doubt for Round 1 just like Ablett is?

How is Marc Murphy travelling Carlton fans? Locked in for round 1? Had him in the whole way but it's making me nervous with his interrupted pre-season.

Might play in NAB3 according to the Carlton website.

From what i've read he'll be right for round one 100% and there's a good chance he'll play the last nab match. Could be completely wrong though, which is why i asked on here though haha.

TBH he hasn't been in my team because of the injury, should line up round 1 but with an interrupted pre season and not having a nab game under his belt as of yet Watson, Danger and even Gibbs are ahead of him.
If you want a carlton prem this year go Gibbs. But there are better options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back