2016 - Best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

If he plays in defence for a conciderable time, he should be accountable for his man. Only way he should't be accountable is if is an extra in defence.
Which is more likely what would happen.

Hearing about X tonight, could be curtains on his career.

Jetta may be the release valve.

Much prefer him delivering I50, don't get me wrong.

Which is more likely what would happen.

Hearing about X tonight, could be curtains on his career.

Jetta may be the release valve.

Much prefer him delivering I50, don't get me wrong.
Can only jetta in defence as a short term solution. Much preffer to have the likes of cole and nelson in the side. Nelson doesn't give as much run as nelson but does have neat foot skills and makes good decisions with ball in hand.

Who is this aimed at?

I'm certainly not attacking nor being precious, just merely asking the question. Cripp is best 22 imo, he isn't in Mighty Eagles team. In fact he ha shown a sound team bar Wellers back on wing.

This actually highlights to me, that when fit (BIG WHEN) we have a excellent squad with talent spread throughout.

All (except JJK, lets be honest*) are fighting to stay in that best 22

Great position to be in. :)

*obligatory comment from sponsor
Just the fact that everyone got up in arms about the original suggestion that Cripps was replaceable. Not that I agree with it, just playing devil's advocate

Just the fact that everyone got up in arms about the original suggestion that Cripps was replaceable. Not that I agree with it, just playing devil's advocate
Was a huge call though.

To Mighty Eagles credit he has backed his argument up and stuck fat.

Can only jetta in defence as a short term solution. Much preffer to have the likes of cole and nelson in the side. Nelson doesn't give as much run as nelson but does have neat foot skills and makes good decisions with ball in hand.
Who is this other Nelson you speak of...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back