D1 2016 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember a poster called Ugly Dermie who played a hard but fair game. Love to hear what he thinks of his ex team mates behaviour.
Disgraceful. Great Nostradamus work Bedders.

I remember a poster called Ugly Dermie who played a hard but fair game. Love to hear what he thinks of his ex team mates behaviour.
Disgraceful. Great Nostradamus work Bedders.
I was howled down at the time for having a go at a so called champion. We have vision from both games against them and could have sent it to headquarters, but we as a club are not like that. If all the allegations are true, he should be banned for a year.

Not great news to read in the paper. Firstly - I hope the player/players hurt are ok.
I am working the phone this morning to find out more.
My club have a VERY big 24 hours. I hope like hell they respond swiftly to support Kew AFC.

Nice work Dermie. I thought you might be out there somewhere.
If you are working the phones I'm guessing you didn't witness first hand. I was hoping you were at the ground so we could get a fair dinkum BT account of the situation.

Have only heard 2nd hand through the grapevine but word is the so called VAFA ‘legend’ had flagged an intention to retire and then deliberately targeted 2 of Kew’s best players. Would be terrible if neither can play again this year. Seems this ornament to the game will be remembered for other reasons now. While this may indirectly help Ormond I am sure they would rather that Kew were not subject to this type of crap.

Bedford – on reflection if your club had clear evidence of type of conduct you perhaps should have taken appropriate action. One thing to lag blokes in for minor indiscretions. Another thing to help remove cowardly snipers from the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a great look for D1 and the VAFA in general. Thought this sort of stuff didn't happen in our league. Will wait until I hear the facts to make a proper comment. On a more positive note, hows the tipping leaderboard going bedders??

These ‘bullshit’ stories do however seem to have a consistent theme. The ones who deserve help or sympathy here are the 2 young Kew players who spend the night in hospital.
Yeah hoping those boys are alright, and that it doesn't hinder Kew at all.

Bombers21... I think BT will come out looking bad from this if what I'm being told is true.

Well the bar wasn't open all day..

Never a good look to have supporters drinking around the ground.

There is some absolute rubbish flying around on here at the moment. Seems one club in particular is making plenty of noise. A good time for some inward reflection on their actions I would suggest.

He doesn't control the VAFA HQ account, he merely tagged VAFA in the post. Anyway, enough on the incident. It was a very disappointing day with shocking scenes and I just hope the VAFA deal with Florance appropriately as his actions were disgusting.

Onto the real stuff - Ormond and Kew are set to finish 1 & 2 in the Seniors and Reserves. Really hoping the game is scheduled somewhere close to both areas and we don't have to trek out to Casey Fields again. Scammell Reserve would be perfect
Not sure Oakleigh is still sponsored by the crowd that provided the fencing free of charge.

Would love Toorak Park and/ or Camberwell to be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back