2016 Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

I screwed my face up at it a little bit when I first read it, but it could actually be a good thing I think.

I just hope that there isn't too much forced humour from her, I'm not sure how friendly she is with the rest of the host before this, and I feel like it could feel lie, all the jokes a pond stuff like that could feel a bit forced to start off with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The NRL Footy Show took a similar route and it was the worst.

I'm all for female hosts and more involved in footy media but not this bogan show.

Who knows though, she might be hard as nails...

Erin Molan is alright. It's better than having dumb and dumber Fatty and Sterlo, or that twat Slats. I'm all for female hosts if they have knowledge.

I found out Mel McLaughlin has gone to 7 News Sydney so I'm waiting for some no clue female replacement to bob up for the Big Bash.

Hilarious the amount of people on Facebook having a meltdown saying they're going to stop watching. Since when was this show ever must watch television?

It has been awful for years and the idiots saying she won't have a clue are just hiding their sexism behind an argument filled with holes. One simply doesn't watch this show for any type of footy analysis unless they're a brainless moron.

Definitely a PR move from 9 however. Will be very interesting the dynamic between her and Sam.

Just find it odd in general to be honest. This show has been focused on the whole boys club thing since Gary and Brayshaw started together, so maybe they're moving away from that?

If I were Rebecca there would be no way in hell I would be joining The Footy Show - worst football show on TV. She would have been better off joining Fox Footy or sticking with 7 and joining their Footy team.

I think Channel 9 have scored a bit of coup here against 7. Maddern was one of their newsreaders and could have been potential for the Sunrise program M-F. Its like the good old days of Richmond and Collingwood recruiting each others players.

Secondly. Better than some of the other names bandied around. I think she will go well and show needs it.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back