2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Lot of mud being thrown with 3 rounds to go.
Will be good to get the skipper back this week at the Kanga's - hopefully we can start our run now and get some momentum happening

Greensy are still the team to beat, been going along nicely with most of the talk directed at Heidelberg or Mac. The slime will like flying under the radar. Heidelberg have been far from convincing the past 2 matches, should get a touch up this week at War Memorial then i suspect the cracks to start to show coming into the finals, not exactly an easy run home with matches against the cougars away and the bulls at home. Greensy on the other hand have Whit and Lower to finish off the season.

Wouldn't a team prefer tough matches leading into the final series?

Finishing off with Lower & Whitt (no disrespect) isn't ideal.

Greensy are still the team to beat, been going along nicely with most of the talk directed at Heidelberg or Mac. The slime will like flying under the radar. Heidelberg have been far from convincing the past 2 matches, should get a touch up this week at War Memorial then i suspect the cracks to start to show coming into the finals, not exactly an easy run home with matches against the cougars away and the bulls at home. Greensy on the other hand have Whit and Lower to finish off the season.
Might wander down for a peek at the two old rivals and main contenders. Hopefully both are at, or close to, full strength to get a true gauge of where both sit with finals looming.
Hooper v Gilmore duel in the ruck should be a highlight and will heavily influence the outcome of the game.

We're not playing our best footy at the moment and a loss this week is probably on the cards. I think once we get our future AFL-listed centre half forward back for the finals it will straighten us up.

We're not playing our best footy at the moment and a loss this week is probably on the cards. I think once we get our future AFL-listed centre half forward back for the finals it will straighten us up.

So does that mean some poor bloke will miss out this week, whilst Treloar sits on the bench for 4 quarters in the reserves again?

No one has been missing out, we've had injuries too.

It's only right he should have to force his way back in via the magoos
Old habits die hard. Glad you are dotting every I and crossing every t. Those players you used last year didnt have much effect either :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the results yesterday. Well done to greensborough. Just proves that a champion team will always beat a team of champions. Boro with 36/50 player points. Heidelberg with 48/50 almost the full allocated amount and still didn't win.

Looking at the results yesterday. Well done to greensborough. Just proves that a champion team will always beat a team of champions. Boro with 36/50 player points. Heidelberg with 48/50 almost the full allocated amount and still didn't win.
Where can you check the points?

16 one point players versus 18. Not a massive difference. Also, the fact they've allocated 4 points to a 17-year old (Goss) shows that it is flawed.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back