2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greensy are still the team to beat, been going along nicely with most of the talk directed at Heidelberg or Mac. The slime will like flying under the radar. Heidelberg have been far from convincing the past 2 matches, should get a touch up this week at War Memorial then i suspect the cracks to start to show coming into the finals, not exactly an easy run home with matches against the cougars away and the bulls at home. Greensy on the other hand have Whit and Lower to finish off the season.
Geez, so much for an easy run into the final for the slime. Lost to the 2 bottom sides:anguished:

The two first finals this weekend. I think Macleod will be too strong for boro who have dropped a few games of late which they shouldn't have, and a bit of unrest there is my mail. I think Northcote will overcome bundy on Sunday.

Getting in early OTP ? I don't think Macleod can take Greensborough too lightly. The had the 2nd chance sown up a few weeks out from finals and they have had our measure twice already this season. Having said that, Macleod evidently has had pretty good month and rested a couple last week. De Winton was pathetic and the sloppy conditions made for heavy going and this was not ideal heading into finals where the grounds will be much better condition.

Can't argue against Northcote's form with the exception of the Heidelberg loss at home. Considering where they have come from at the half way point and the knee injuries, they have had a super year.

On form alone, I agree with your tips, Macleod and Northcote

Getting in early OTP ? I don't think Macleod can take Greensborough too lightly. The had the 2nd chance sown up a few weeks out from finals and they have had our measure twice already this season. Having said that, Macleod evidently has had pretty good month and rested a couple last week. De Winton was pathetic and the sloppy conditions made for heavy going and this was not ideal heading into finals where the grounds will be much better condition.

Can't argue against Northcote's form with the exception of the Heidelberg loss at home. Considering where they have come from at the half way point and the knee injuries, they have had a super year.

On form alone, I agree with your tips, Macleod and Northcote
What's the injury update Belly? Geary's shoulder looked stuffed and Hobbs copped a bump as well and left the ground.

What's the injury update Belly? Geary's shoulder looked stuffed and Hobbs copped a bump as well and left the ground.
Geary came off during the 1st quarter and went straight to the rooms - didn't look good. I left during the 3rd quarter and didn't see Hobbs incident but it's been confirmed that both are done for the year. Leggett & Doherty to come in as reported and Jack Langford may be available in the 2nd week depending on VFL commitments. Have a few in the 2nds to add to the finals squad.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back