NFL 2016 NFL Draft Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So someone please educate me. How does someone with foot drop get drafted by the Cowboys? Jaylon Smith shouldn't have been draftable.
Smith's doctor who performed the surgery happens to be the Cowboys doctor. So he obviously gave Jerry the word he SHOULD be all ok.

Smith's doctor who performed the surgery happens to be the Cowboys doctor. So he obviously gave Jerry the word he SHOULD be all ok.
Jerry needs a new doctor because his LBs keep ending up in IR.

So someone please educate me. How does someone with foot drop get drafted by the Cowboys? Jaylon Smith shouldn't have been draftable.
Because its very high risk, high reward.

And Jerry can't get fired for making a bad pick, hence Randy Gregory.

I'm still a bit stunned that Carolina drafted back to back Corners in the 2nd and 3rd round. I have to back Gettleman though as his drafting has been really good for us. I am more annoyed with taking a DT in round one even though Butler looks like a fine player.

I'm still a bit stunned that Carolina drafted back to back Corners in the 2nd and 3rd round. I have to back Gettleman though as his drafting has been really good for us. I am more annoyed with taking a DT in round one even though Butler looks like a fine player.
It doesn't surprise me considering they've lost josh Norman and the depth is not there with injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not when there's no glaring need in the team they are still favourites to go into super bowl next year without losing anyone of significance apart from Norman and they gain back Benjamin to boost the offence

Well the O-Line looked pretty glaring in the Super Bowl TBH. Gettleman said he is pretty happy with the young pass rushers we already have so I am hoping OT is what we take in the 5th round.

Well the O-Line looked pretty glaring in the Super Bowl TBH. Gettleman said he is pretty happy with the young pass rushers we already have so I am hoping OT is what we take in the 5th round.
Gettleman should be on the phone with the Browns to get joe Thomas and that will solve Michael oher issue

F*** this i'm actually a little excited. Bill O'Brien has run this draft. Ok Fuller drops a lot but so did most of our receivers this season...Cecil Shorts anyone??!! We have Strong so that's why no Doctson although Strong was a little disappointing.

Braxton Miller is an interesting pick as well, certainly need someone in the return game but they could use this guy in numerous roles. Have some real explosiveness.

Hopkins had a great year with Hoyer as QB... Hoyer! He also had bugger all elsewhere to take the pressure off. Big backs, no receiving TEs, no burners. Hopkins gets a whole lot more dangerous now.

If it doesn't work...oh well...it'll be great to watch. Better to go down in a flames of glory that just peter out.

Also I really have liked what the Browns have been doing with their picks and accumulating future picks....until the Kessler pick.

ESPN's coverage today was an absolute joke. Missed heaps of picks because they were showing commercials (sometimes commercials for the draft!) and then just stopped their coverage when the NBA started. Was disgraceful. Why we don't have ESPN3 and ESPNU I do not know, there is more than enough content and this crap wouldn't happen.

F*** this i'm actually a little excited. Bill O'Brien has run this draft. Ok Fuller drops a lot but so did most of our receivers this season...Cecil Shorts anyone??!! We have Strong so that's why no Doctson although Strong was a little disappointing.

Braxton Miller is an interesting pick as well, certainly need someone in the return game but they could use this guy in numerous roles. Have some real explosiveness.

Hopkins had a great year with Hoyer as QB... Hoyer! He also had bugger all elsewhere to take the pressure off. Big backs, no receiving TEs, no burners. Hopkins gets a whole lot more dangerous now.

If it doesn't work...oh well...it'll be great to watch. Better to go down in a flames of glory that just peter out.

Also I really have liked what the Browns have been doing with their picks and accumulating future picks....until the Kessler pick.
It's going to be interesting to see how the AFC South plays out given the tremendous offseason the London Jags are having. That's carried into the draft.

What did Connor Cook do to make everyone think he's a campaigner?

Was never voted a team captain and acted like a dick after they won a game and he was presented with an award. Totally brushed a HOF player.

Solid draft from the chargers so far.

Big upgrade to the dline with bosa

Best tight end in the class and potential gates replacement for when he goes in hunter

And one of the best centers in the class. Big upgrade on the weakest position.

Would like to see some secondary focus next

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2016 NFL Draft Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back