NFL 2016 NFL Draft Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Solid draft from the chargers so far.

Big upgrade to the dline with bosa

Best tight end in the class and potential gates replacement for when he goes in hunter

And one of the best centers in the class. Big upgrade on the weakest position.

Would like to see some secondary focus next
Chargers flew completely under the radar. Not much time spent discussing them at all by the NFLN. But you're right, they killed it too.

Osweiler was the one who actually won us a playoff spot last year after Manning went down

5-2 when Osweiler was starting...

And losing until Manning came back in.

What do you make if Manning doesn't come in?

ESPN's coverage today was an absolute joke. Missed heaps of picks because they were showing commercials (sometimes commercials for the draft!) and then just stopped their coverage when the NBA started. Was disgraceful. Why we don't have ESPN3 and ESPNU I do not know, there is more than enough content and this crap wouldn't happen.

We are supposed to have ESPNews, ESPNU and the SECNetwork live streamed on WatchESPN.

They are listed in the FAQ's and info about what WatchESPN provides. but still not there since it launched/rebranded ESPN3 in December.

What did Connor Cook do to make everyone think he's a campaigner?

Actually be a campaigner.

Smart arse reply aside LA , there have been various comments and concerns as to the quirkiness of his character.

Mostly depends if the other players kept making mistakes or if they stop like when Manning came in

Yeah totally.

Depends if the guy you had in played like the guy you had in or the guy you didn't have in who came in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever gets andrew billings in the 4th round is getting great value.

Easily the best d lineman still available and alot of mocks had him going late 1st.

Not sure how accurate but the word is the guy's lazy and doesn't like football that much. May explain the slide.

Yeah totally.

Depends if the guy you had in played like the guy you had in or the guy you didn't have in who came in.
Umm...

I'm guessing you didn't watch that game so I'll cut you some slack

Fron memory (drunk memory) there were 5 turnovers when Os was in

1 was his fault (sack fumble which he didn't change the protection) 1 bounced of sanders' hands, 1 fumble from CJ, and the other want his fault

Watch the game fiestt m8

But all is a sudden when Peyton 'GOAT MAnning comes in, no one makes a mistake and we get 1 seed and win SB

Blacky back me up on this please
We are the best team in the world

What am I backing you up on?

"Two relatively unheralded defensive linemen taking full advantage of the big stage Wednesday were Louisiana Tech's Vernon Butler and Illinois' Jihad Ward.

Butler was unblockable at times, showing an exciting combination of initial quickness, balance and a refined swim move, belying his 6-foot-4, 325-pound
frame.

His teammate, Ward, was nearly as effective.

Despite a frame perhaps better suited to playing inside at defensive tackle, the 6-foot-5, 296 pound Ward enjoyed much of his success Wednesday at right defensive end, slicing inside would-be blockers to force running backs and quarterbacks,alike, to alter their plans.

This wasn't a case of Butler and Ward taking advantage of poor blocking from the North offensive linemen. In fact, in left tackle Jason Spriggs and Notre Dame center Nick Martin (among others), Butler and Ward often opposed two of the highest rated offensive linemen playing in the prestigious all-star game.

Rather, Butler and Ward are simply prospects whose talents have been somewhat overshadowed to this point because of this year's extraordinary
defensive line class -- a group one high-ranking NFL scout called one of the best he's ever seen."

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2016 NFL Draft Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back