Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

It sounds quite horrific, like the human ostrich creature in South Park.

yw9QiS2.png

Fallout 4 and Spectre next week!

As if I didn't avoid my family enough as it is! :$

Is that xbox? I would really like to play games like that but I've banned myself after buying a Wii thinking it was the most awesome thing ever and playing it twice. It was also just after it came out so it was mega expensive. Does Xbox play DVD's? My player just broke so maybe that's a good excuse at least I'd get to use it for something. Which is the good one, there's an old xbox and a new one right?

Is that xbox? I would really like to play games like that but I've banned myself after buying a Wii thinking it was the most awesome thing ever and playing it twice. It was also just after it came out so it was mega expensive. Does Xbox play DVD's? My player just broke so maybe that's a good excuse at least I'd get to use it for something. Which is the good one, there's an old xbox and a new one right?

Yeah it's available on Xbox One (which is the new one) but I have a PlayStation 4. Both Xbox and PS4 play DVDs and Blurays, and you can stream the other services like Netflix etc through them. Also PS4 have the PlayStation store which has a shitload of movies and tv shows you can rent and buy. I use it more for watching movies and DVDs than games these days.

Wiis are great fun for multiple people like when it's 3am and you're shitfaced and wanna play bowling or tennis, they just don't have quite the catalogue of "adult" games like PS4 and Xbox do though.

Also if you do want a new system, EB Games will let you trade your Wii towards one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget the mutants or whatever new stuffed up creatures they'll have in the game this time around

I've got a couple of weeks off in December, I pick it up on Tuesday but won't play it until then coz I want some continuity. Unfortunately with my lifestyle at the moment it's takes me a couple of months to complete games, so sometimes I'm playing once a fortnight and I forget the buttons or other important shit, don't wanna do that with this game.

I've got a couple of weeks off in December, I pick it up on Tuesday but won't play it until then coz I want some continuity. Unfortunately with my lifestyle at the moment it's takes me a couple of months to complete games, so sometimes I'm playing once a fortnight and I forget the buttons or other important shit, don't wanna do that with this game.
Wouldn't stress knowing bethesda the amount of bugs in the game won't be solved for a few months anyway

They love to troll us with glitchy games.

Guys and girls.

Who is having a ******* excellent weekend?

Been doing chores all morning. Pool almost ready for summer.

Now time for some nachos and sweet FA the remainder of the weekend. PlayStation and maybe a movie tonight. Mountain biking, bushwalking and churros tomoz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back