Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends what wins the next race...
Don't leave us in suspense.

Been doing chores all morning. Pool almost ready for summer.

Now time for some nachos and sweet FA the remainder of the weekend. PlayStation and maybe a movie tonight. Mountain biking, bushwalking and churros tomoz.
Excellent. Have you played Gauntlet yet? Not sure if up your alley but good fun :thumbsu:

Not me. It's nice outside, and I'm dying of the flu.
I vote die of flu outside because it's still pretty great out there!

I have exams until late November.

Must. Stay. Focused.
Had my end of years three or four days after GTA V came out. You have a much stronger will than me if you can make it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about crash bandicoot?
Never got into it. I bought Spyro for my daughter in 1999..she's married now but we still pull it out a few times a year and play it.
I never let violent games, movies etc into the house when the kids were growing up..now of course they love them. But Spyro holds so many great memories its kinda our family tradition to play it at Xmas etc. I really only like 1 & 2.
I did like Sonic though! I bought space invaders on PS too.
If Brett were here now he'd love telling me how f****** old I am.

I has a falling out with one of my best friends when I was about 17 over Mario Kart 64. We didn't speak to each other for like three months, and to this day I will never pick ****ing Luigi on any Mario Kart game again (those Kart game battles were pretty intense in the days before online gaming and you had to play against ur friends on the same console)

Naturally Yoshi is simply the greatest MK character, if not greatest ever Nintendo character, I loved that little green guy :)

Excellent
I want this for Xmas..space invaders, galaga, frogger, pacman!!!!

http://www.mrpinball.com.au/arcade-...sic-games-mr-pinball-tabletop-with-lcd-screen

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_gfs_29165_2_1.jpg

This was the game that got me addicted to video games/coin ops as a child (we grew up in a Milk Bar and got a new arcade machine nearly every month but Double Dragon was the best)

That barrel throwing campaigner who punched his way out of the wall next to the VW Bug ad always scared me, for some reason, such a creepy looking bad dude ..

View attachment 191410

This was the game that got me addicted to video games/coin ops as a child (we grew up in a Milk Bar and got a new arcade machine nearly every month but Double Dragon was the best)

That barrel throwing campaigner who punched his way out of the wall next to the VW Bug ad always scared me, for some reason, such a creepy looking bad dude ..
Greatest arcade game ever :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back