Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

I has a falling out with one of my best friends when I was about 17 over Mario Kart 64. We didn't speak to each other for like three months, and to this day I will never pick ****ing Luigi on any Mario Kart game again (those Kart game battles were pretty intense in the days before online gaming and you had to play against ur friends on the same console)

Naturally Yoshi is simply the greatest MK character, if not greatest ever Nintendo character, I loved that little green guy :)

Bowser is my go to MK character. Double Dash on Gamecube was my favourite version of all the MK games. Is my favourite video game franchise.

Mine doesn't have quite the swanky exterior, but has 63 games including the ones you mentioned. Turned it on to take the photo for you, then went full George Costanza and played 30 games if Frogga in a row. :$
Im jelly. I've wanted one for years but we always end up spending our Xmas money on the kids. This year they can gagf..it's our turn to get toys!

Im jelly. I've wanted one for years but we always end up spending our Xmas money on the kids. This year they can gagf..it's our turn to get toys!

I only had a small wedding overseas where we explicitly said no gifts as it was expensive enough for people to attend. 16 or so of them put in together and surprised us with the games table when we got back. Had some massively epic drunken game-party nights with it. Planning on using it as an educational tool for my squids, they have to graduate from that before they get access to the PlayStation. :p

I has a falling out with one of my best friends when I was about 17 over Mario Kart 64. We didn't speak to each other for like three months, and to this day I will never pick ****ing Luigi on any Mario Kart game again (those Kart game battles were pretty intense in the days before online gaming and you had to play against ur friends on the same console)

Naturally Yoshi is simply the greatest MK character, if not greatest ever Nintendo character, I loved that little green guy :)
Ahh drunken Mario Kart 64, the basis of many a night with my oldest friend back in the day. Feeling all nostalgic now, but being in different countries now makes it tough.

Video games..like BigFooty..are serious business!

Greatest arcade game ever :thumbsu::thumbsu:

This and 1942.

I could of had a mansion in Peppy Grove if it wasn't for these two games. **** I spent some coin back in the day.

This and 1942.

I could of had a mansion in Peppy Grove if it wasn't for these two games. **** I spent some coin back in the day.
Didn't try the hole in a 20c and fishing line trick...worked a treat ;)

Galaga and Scramble were classics also.

Best thing I've ever bought is my table-top arcade game, with over 50 games on it :)

Didn't try the hole in a 20c and fishing line trick...worked a treat ;)

Galaga and Scramble were classics also.

Best thing I've ever bought is my table-top arcade game, with over 50 games on it :)
I was always too gutless to do that in case I got caught.

Galaga was a great game. Loved it when you got the double ship and smashed the challenge rounds.

My mate had one of those consoles in his games room but his missus made him sell it. I don't talk to her anymore.

I was always too gutless to do that in case I got caught.

Galaga was a great game. Loved it when you got the double ship and smashed the challenge rounds.

My mate had one of those consoles in his games room but his missus made him sell it. I don't talk to her anymore.
He should divorce her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd still play all those games mentioned. Not enough pinball love. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Addams Family I remember playing a lot. Halo 1 epic. God of War. Ratchet and Clank. Borderlands. Probably my most played games. The Last of us was beautiful. Just a stunning game.

Shinobi was pretty awesome too :thumbsu:
Few games could frustrate me more than this but I could never put it down

HCmEwmn.gif

Get out of it you bastard!

Good moral lessons to be learned, customers don't use your business? Trash their property.

I used to love braining the kids on their go-karts in their driveways!

Loved California Games too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back