2016: Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Hall v Hunter is doing my head in at the moment
With the form Hall finished the season in last year and how he's performed this NAB Cup it'll be very hard to pass him, how he'll go when Ablett, Prestia, Swallow and JOM return is the real question, he won't be there star man for that much longer. It appears those guys not playing really helped him. If you think those players won't affect his score or could even better him then you can't pass on him.

I'm after some opinions myself:

Option A:
Matthew Lobbe, Dan Hannebery & Jeremy Howe

Option B:
Zac Smith, Luke Parker & Bachar Houli/Kade Simpson

With the form Hall finished the season in last year and how he's performed this NAB Cup it'll be very hard to pass him, how he'll go when Ablett, Prestia, Swallow and JOM return is the real question, he won't be there star man for that much longer. It appears those guys not playing really helped him. If you think those players won't affect his score or could even better him then you can't pass on him.

Option A:

Option B:

On form would have
Z. Smith > M. Lobbe.
Parker < Hanners
Houli/Simpson > Howe

I'd prob go b.

Option A:

Option B:
JOM and Swallow are out for a big chunk of the first half of the season so I'd go Hall.

I like option B as well

1. Wingard v Greene v S.Johnson.
2. Lobbe v Gawn v Sandilands.
3. Dangerfield v Pendlebury v Swan.

I'm a bit worried about Dangerfield. Not that I don't think he will deliver but that he has 1 fantasy score over 100 in the first 3 rounds for 6 years.

I'm a bit worried about Dangerfield. Not that I don't think he will deliver but that he has 1 fantasy score over 100 in the first 3 rounds for 6 years.

1. don't like either player to be honest
2. Lobbe
3. Dangerfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. None, but Greene out of those
2. Gawn
3. Pendles, mr reliable.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016: Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Back