2016: Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheridan, Lonergan, Seedsman maybe are all there and abouts, or go lower and use the money for a rookie

Howe, Harwood, Tippa, Dea would be the only sub 300k players I would want on the field.

Though I have Dea & broad on the pine.

tossing up between these two options
A) M.Boyd(D2), M.Crouch(M6), Duggan/B.Kennedy or similar sub $250k(M7)

or

B) Laird (D2), M.Robinson (M6), B.Kennedy or similar sub $244k (M7)

I don't know who to pick out of A Hall or T Greene. Currently have Greene but Hall could start the season like a house on fire.

I don't know who to pick out of A Hall or T Greene. Currently have Greene but Hall could start the season like a house on fire.

Both are awesome options. I had greene in my team, but swapped for Buddy, was a bit cheaper saved money to upgrade another

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many vests did TM get last year? I know they are gone but he could be tagging, hb happy or dropped any week. JL doesn't like him for some reason. Not sure that i said SM was a 'regular' 140 man.

Agree it's a tough call and would be happy with either

One dilemma that I have been questioning as of recent:

Sidey + Leuy
VS
Menzel/JDG/Kennedy + Gawn

Yeo vs Sheppard vs Sheridan vs other 350-450k defender

Really tough this one

I don't think Yeo has a role figured out yet. Probably needs another 0.5-1 season before he gains consistency.

Sheppard blossomed last year and is pretty consistent. Critical link up player and had a very promising preseason. I've included him in my team at the moment.

I've also included Sheridan, also seems like he could have a bit of a breakout year. I don't see either of him or Sheppard breaking an 85 average really but if they can get to the 75-80 range then that's not all that much lower than the next tier of defenders who cost another $100K or more, so I'm making the value play.

tossing up between these two options
A) M.Boyd(D2), M.Crouch(M6), Duggan/B.Kennedy or similar sub $250k(M7)

or

B) Laird (D2), M.Robinson (M6), B.Kennedy or similar sub $244k (M7)

Boyd will score big but miss a handful of games, so have good bench cover if you choose A

Option A: Jason Johannisen and Nick Graham

OR

Option B: Rory Laird and Daniel Wells

Pretty much, do I risk it or be more conservative? I think I'm going to go with Option B, In a dream world I would hope Johannisen could go and averages 90-95pts a game. In reality though it's what most people would expect Laird to scoring probably hoping for even higher. Graham has a far higher ceiling than Wells but I don't see why Wells couldn't average 80pts a game and with out the sub rule this year we don't need to worry about him starting as a sub every second week.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

2016: Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Back