2016: Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, stupidly wasn't able to finalise my rookies before round 1 so got a few guys who haven't played or been named. (J. Long, Ruggles, Hiscox). not sure if they're likely to play so I reckon I need to get in a rookie or two for my bench that will actually play.

Ruggles the best bet out of those 3.

To buy, its a flip of the coin.

McCarthy was on fire in the first half in a close game against the Hawks but tired a lot in the second half. I would assume, someone like Menzel could knock him out.

Papley score was maybe a little over inflated because of the quality opposition ;) but the Swans have a few players to come in like McVeigh, Reid,... The one thing he has in his favour he is the only small forward that adds pressure, crumbing (true small forward).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DT Elite

Heeney v jack Martin v Harley Bennell v de goey?

Who misses out?
I don't play Elite but I'll give you my take...
Martin has looked very good in the first two weeks and with a few midfield injuries at the suns should get plenty of opportunities to keep scoring well
Bennell I honestly wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. An unpredictable player and I've heard rumors his off field issues are not quite done with
De Goey has been solid without being outstanding. I have him in Classic and am happy with this output
Heeney I haven't seen enough of to comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016: Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Back