2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Positives ... Hmmmm

Guise is a good player

That's about it

Apart from that, I've got nothing

Heard some shit come from their coaches mouth a couple weeks ago about them being the best club in the Logan area. How about they play a praccy match against the Suns or Pirates?

Isn't the very formation of the Pirates down to the fact that parents out that way didn't want their kids heading to Jimboomba to play with a bunch of grubs when they graduated to senior footy?

Good win by Woodsmen, I was definitely wrong on that front. Their senior blokes must have really pulled their finger out, not sure how they won with Thommo 42 starting in the middle, but stranger things have happened..

Isn't the very formation of the Pirates down to the fact that parents out that way didn't want their kids heading to Jimboomba to play with a bunch of grubs when they graduated to senior footy?

Good win by Woodsmen, I was definitely wrong on that front. Their senior blokes must have really pulled their finger out, not sure how they won with Thommo 42 starting in the middle, but stranger things have happened..

The woodsmen played well on Friday night and we simply played badly. We went into the game a much smaller side with a game plan to keep the ball low and move it around quickly. Safe to say for much of the game we failed to do that and bombed the ball long only to be out marked by bigger bodies or turn it over. Had a much better second half but by then we were chasing a lead the woodsmen already had up on us. To be honest we didn't look dangerous enough up forward to score and didn't take the chances we should have. Had we kicked 3 goals 1 instead of 1 goal 3 in the first quarter the boys confidence would have been up and who knows what would have happened but well deserved win to the woodies take nothing from them and claims they are on the slide should be completely trashed.

I dare say Park Ridge would be a far better club to be around than Jimboomba.

The senior coach of the Redbacks has even been known to head down to Park Ridge High of a Saturday and watch the Pirates seniors running around

Find a new hobby "Maggot"

You blokes carry on about the Redback boys, I struggle to find a problem with the majority of their players. Sometimes coaches get carried away with their passion for the club, but you can't take that out on the players. Most of you blokes saying on this site that they are all a bunch of grubs apart from guise... The only one I've seen fighting at the club is guise. The rest hardly say a word or do anything. Don't take it out on the players. And with the problem of the score card, it wasn't the players coming through and trying to cheat. It is the minority that make the rest look bad.
From what I've seen the Redback players are all good blokes!
All they can do is worry about playing footy. Nothing else has anything to do with them!

You blokes carry on about the Redback boys, I struggle to find a problem with the majority of their players. Sometimes coaches get carried away with their passion for the club, but you can't take that out on the players. Most of you blokes saying on this site that they are all a bunch of grubs apart from guise... The only one I've seen fighting at the club is guise. The rest hardly say a word or do anything. Don't take it out on the players. And with the problem of the score card, it wasn't the players coming through and trying to cheat. It is the minority that make the rest look bad.
All they can do is worry about playing footy. Nothing else has anything to do with them!

Is guise the only one fighting because he's a grub? Or is it because he's the only one showing passion for the club? I'd say it's the latter.

He needs to do himself a favour and get out while he's young. His talents are being wasted at the Redbacks. plenty of QAFL clubs would love him in their side.

But I will agree on one thing. It's not the players fault if their coach is a muppet.

YES!!!!!!!!! More jimboomba talk, how good is this?! Get amongst it boys, it's a new week with new rumours to start!!!

If this is true I think it will be welcomed by all clubs. This league is a Friday night league and it's about time jimboomba joined the party. Most clubs struggle to field a team on Saturday in this league.

If you look at all the posts im sorry to say there's always excuses why teams lose as they don't have players Friday nights. So Saturdays no different.

Everyone on the bandwagon to slam Maggot and his Redbacks, QAFL talent in Tomlinson back home and a few from injury. its only going to get worse with the haters as they win more games.

Is anyone forgetting its country footy and its no kindy school when you cross the white line?????

Is this the jimboomba big footy forum or something. With all due respect let's move on. If you have your reasons for not liking the club/coach/players take it up with them if not just keep quiet. Majority of people having a stab at them are doing so behind an anonymous profile which is pretty weak. The incident with UQ and the scorecard that's between UQ and jimboomba let them sort it out. Emotions ran high, people are upset and pissed off about it which is fair enough but time to move on I think. By all means I'm not the biggest fan of jimboomba but that's more so out of the rivalry between the two clubs with us in the past being the little brother who always gets belted by big brother. But there's still a level of respect there which everybody should have for every team in the Comp. Enough of the low blows and petty stabs. Let's talk footy and get back to harmless Banta where everybody has a laugh. Time to move on I think gentlemen.

Is this the jimboomba big footy forum or something. With all due respect let's move on. If you have your reasons for not liking the club/coach/players take it up with them if not just keep quiet. Majority of people having a stab at them are doing so behind an anonymous profile which is pretty weak. The incident with UQ and the scorecard that's between UQ and jimboomba let them sort it out. Emotions ran high, people are upset and pissed off about it which is fair enough but time to move on I think. By all means I'm not the biggest fan of jimboomba but that's more so out of the rivalry between the two clubs with us in the past being the little brother who always gets belted by big brother. But there's still a level of respect there which everybody should have for every team in the Comp. Enough of the low blows and petty stabs. Let's talk footy and get back to harmless Banta where everybody has a laugh. Time to move on I think gentlemen.
You are wise Major, very wise. Sorry guys but he's right let's move on.

If you look at all the posts im sorry to say there's always excuses why teams lose as they don't have players Friday nights. So Saturdays no different.

Everyone on the bandwagon to slam Maggot and his Redbacks, QAFL talent in Tomlinson back home and a few from injury. its only going to get worse with the haters as they win more games.

Is anyone forgetting its country footy and its no kindy school when you cross the white line?????

When you have a coach more worried about trying to poach players from other clubs mid season than actually coaching his side, then some comments are warranted.

No wonder he has the nick name maggot

Have said my peace. Happy to move on and worry about footy

When you have a coach more worried about trying to poach players from other clubs mid season

You have to feel for the blokes that pay their fees, put in a pre-season and play the first 5 or 6 rounds before being discarded for blow ins who can't handle the heat at the higher level and come back with their tail between their legs.

Agree totally about not ripping into the jimboomba players about cheating a score card. The players did nothing wrong and should not painted with the same brush as the one or two cheats.

Kind regards
Donald trump.

When you have a coach more worried about trying to poach players from other clubs mid season than actually coaching his side, then some comments are warranted.

No wonder he has the nick name maggot

Have said my peace. Happy to move on and worry about footy
I don't care if us players have been told not to comment but you surely are the dad who just took his son to park ridge because in your eyes Maggot should give him four quarters of football.
You started shit and left expecting to walk your son straight into a team that is sitting on top.
Now l really doubt Maggot would say we are the best team in Logan in fact l doubt he even knows we're Logan is he may say some silly stuff to gee us up before the game but hey it works.
If you are referring to one player coming back to his old club your a bigger dickhead than you were carrying on around the ground the guy he has been with us since we first trained last year.
I hope your son does well but to claim stacking midseason stop playing your football dream through the eyes of your child because maggot has what played 5 kids under 18 this season.
Grow the **** up hopefully park ridge see the cancerous side of you very shortly before you derail their season.
Sorry for the outrage people in my first post but this goose is a grub and l truly doubt anything that comes out of his mouth or is typed can be believe.
My opinion of our coach funny bastard who is doing what is need to coach a one side team dropping players leaving players out can't be easy for him but like he says you do what you got to do to win.
The grub attacking my coach made it clear he wanted his son on the ground for 4 quarters or he was leaving l believe the club or maggot said theirs the gate so he went and came back to our function wearing a pirates shirts.
But here's the best part he reason being that his son was better than our full forward Marto.

110% Behind my coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey
I don't care if us players have been told not to comment but you surely are the dad who just took his son to park ridge because in your eyes Maggot should give him four quarters of football.
You started shit and left expecting to walk your son straight into a team that is sitting on top.
Now l really doubt Maggot would say we are the best team in Logan in fact l doubt he even knows we're Logan is he may say some silly stuff to gee us up before the game but hey it works.
If you are referring to one player coming back to his old club your a bigger dickhead than you were carrying on around the ground the guy he has been with us since we first trained last year.
I hope your son does well but to claim stacking midseason stop playing your football dream through the eyes of your child because maggot has what played 5 kids under 18 this season.
Grow the **** up hopefully park ridge see the cancerous side of you very shortly before you derail their season.
Sorry for the outrage people in my first post but this goose is a grub and l truly doubt anything that comes out of his mouth or is typed can be believe.
My opinion of our coach funny bastard who is doing what is need to coach a one side team dropping players leaving players out can't be easy for him but like he says you do what you got to do to win.
The grub attacking my coach made it clear he wanted his son on the ground for 4 quarters or he was leaving l believe the club or maggot said theirs the gate so he went and came back to our function wearing a pirates shirts.
But here's the best part he reason being that his son was better than our full forward Marto.

110% Behind my coach

Hey cheif, Awesome rant!

But sorry to burst your bubble, I don't have kids who play footy, infact I don't have kids at all.

So you aren't really on the money at all.

Correct me if I have my facts wrong but in previous years did Timmy Martin run off the half back line? I think I can remember him getting feed off the centres running through and kicking goals. He was deadly when he got the ball. Every backs dream to go forward and kick goals and obviously he is killing it up there!!!

110% Behind my coach

Hey cheif, Awesome rant!

But sorry to burst your bubble, I don't have kids who play footy, infact I don't have kids at all.

So you aren't really on the money there.

And my point about poaching players wasnt in regards to Tomlinson coming back to the club.
He couldn't hack it at the top so he came back, no problems there,

It was more on the fact that your coach is seen at other local games on a Saturday speaking to players from other clubs trying to entice them to the Redbacks

You don't want to believe your coach is this type of person, that's fine. Back him to the hills for all I care.

I'm only commenting on what I've seen and been told.

Good luck against the panthers thirds this Friday night. They'll surprise you

Hey

Hey cheif, Awesome rant!

So you aren't really on the money at all.
So what have we done wrong two guys have returned one Tomlinson who has trained all season and muzza who was a redback last year. Hardly a conspiracy factor to win a game.
Please do us a favour and take your crap with you elsewhere.

Don't even bother wasting your time explaining maggot we all know you have been down the Gabba trying to get Beams and Zorko even flew to Melbourne to try recruit Cloke and returned via the Gold Coast and was seen chatting to Gazza.
Shit theirs no way I'm giving up my spot for those blokes.Read between the lines he left went to Park Ridge his son was told a few weeks before he could get in the side he bags the Pirates 2nds for stacking in his first post.
We all know who it is pretty sad to be honsent. As for guise being a grub he is chased from one end to the other trying to be stopped week in week out sure he could play higher but has a love for the Redbacks.
Bagging Bryce you bag our coach on here go ask Bryce why he came back first you grub ever considered Work, wife having a baby,love for the Redbacks.
Got your back coach 110# and I'm sure so do all the guys your doing a great job were winning they hate us because they ain't us. So sixth sense if you hate him so much why didn't you put your hand up last season you would have had 15 less players that's why

Yer nah **** this shit,what a load of rubbish
For the record guys and even though l don't feel like l should need to answer this l will for the better of this forum.

As far as me going to other grounds and talking to players from other clubs what a load of rubbish.
I have been to one game all season were l officiated as a club umpire that being Kedron v Moorooka. Now surely Kedron players sitting in the top 4 of QAFA are going to jump at a chance to run play for my side in a comp that they so easy dominated last year.
Moorooka are hard hit by player absence in 2016 and being helped out through UQ which lm sure any UQ offical can vouch for hardly going to try get the guys that staid loyal to the club in the first place.

Have not stepped foot on Pirates ground since my son was in the under 8s and would never ever entertain the thought of bagging two clubs who have 30 more players than my own stand alone club.

Only ever been associated with Logan and Wynnum and considering both plugger and Danny Harris are on my Facebook l would be game to try pinch their players and ruin what is a great friendship.

Now you believe what you want l make no secret of the fact that l allow my players wishing to back up and play at a higher grade a Saturday permit the whole teams up for grabs, it's their body it's their personal life and can't ever recall seeing a contract that says play and stay home.

I took on a job for one season period win lose or draw brought in the young guys just like the coach before me did last season.
sure l went off song last week about being some words used on here but lm a big believer of what happens on the field stays on the field.
Believe what you want or come sit in the box with me when we're at your ground either way win lose or draw we are going to drink your bar dry.

PS hero l challange you to name one game l was at not involving Jimboomba and if the dates don't match my payslip or l wasn't playing masters or umpiring.
Nice try keep it coming.

Pretty sure you were seen at park ridge vs Ipswich Anzac Day round. You were told in no uncertain terms to piss off. You blokes played the night before against sadgate, and lost .

Pretty sure you were seen at park ridge vs Ipswich Anzac Day round. You were told in no uncertain terms to piss off. You blokes played the night before against sadgate, and lost .
Not doubt grub you see dead people and have a hatred for my coach can you get one Ipswich or Park Ridge offical to back that up.
You can't handle your son being benched can you

The QAFA A banter is way better, can we get some angry fruit in here?

Illiterate grubs from the boondocks don't provide great entertainment I'm afraid.

Lets get back to talking footy, can someone who attended the game on Friday explain how the Woodsmen beat Collingwood Park without their best 6 players?

Also, how exactly did Zillmere keep the Panthers to just a single behind?!

How do you know who their best 6 players are? Perhaps who you think are their best 6 are very different to who really are their best 6?

We have seen them twice and clearly #1, #25 and #27 were their best. I see from the teamsheet, all 3 of them played this week and 2 of them were named in the best. Maybe you have it wrong...? (again)

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Back