2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

UQ blokes don't have pubes, definitely don't trust the Redback blokes with your wife or wallet and definitely put them in a cab - Uber doesn't go out that far.
Have you know buddy l would trust the redback guys with my wallet and as for the wife well one day a week l went out with the guys and one day she went out with the guys.
Wrong bloke to re-quote about shit that happened over 5 children under 10 getting in the change room v Woodsmen.
The Redbacks might be dead to me after what happened this week and the air might still be escaping but theirs a great bunch of guys who wear their jumper with pride so give them some credit.
The wallet the score card had nothing at all to do with the playing group.
As for uber in Jimboomba your wrong but it's most likely moved to another club

No one could blame the playing group for the score card scandal. It's nothing to do with them.

But could you have resigned because you found out a committee member did change the score card ?

No one could blame the playing group for the score card scandal. It's nothing to do with them.

But could you have resigned because you found out a committee member did change the score card ?
Not at all it's because l didn't see eye to eye with the president and thought those who want it so bad can do it.
Let me ensure you neither myself Stuart Greig or what's his face knew anything till Peter rang on the Tuesday.
Two teams can sought it out on the field next week but don't expect me to start blaming guys because of what had transpired this week.
It's been it's gone the team on the wrong end are sitting on top how good are they traveling since.

I thought that I'd have a go at trying to pull together what the rough squads might look like. My knowledge of the other teams would never be good enough to legitimately pick the best under/over squads, so I used the "times in best" listing from the AFLQ website as a guideline. I also threw in an arbitrary "must have played 5 games rule" (half of the season to date) to help narrow the field a little. This probably ruled out a few of the better players (i.e. I know that it took out a bunch of the better players from our list at UQ, and took out Tomlinson, Dillon & Watson from Jimboomba). No doubt there are also some handy players at each club who just don't get listed by their coaches for whatever reason, which would have meant that I overlooked them as I don't know much about them. I had 25 names in the older group, and then had to extend that out to 28 for the younger group as the "times in best" seemed to be spread around a bit more there. Anyway, here's what that left us with:

Over 30's: B.Clark, D.Lutton, O.Smith, G.Wilkinson (UQ), M.Ayre, B.Burton, C.Colvin, D.Dickfos, M.Gould, B.Long, M.Smith, M.Whiting (Zillmere), A.Balnaves, S.Cannan, B.Suitor, A.Widt (Sandgate), T.Green, C.Mihalopoulos, A.Thomson, S.Toohey, K.Verma (Woodsmen), R.Heppell, R.Shaw (Jimboomba), S.Miller, A.Minchev (Coorparoo)

Under 30's: B.Bell, S.LePage, S.O'Brien, C.Willmett (UQ), A.Russell, I.William (Zillmere), J.Dunell, T.Hoult, R.O'Dwyer, T.Waterman (Sandgate), S.Curtis, C.Davis, N.Masters, G.Moore (Woodsmen), J.Dunn, J.Guise, B.Lawrence, T.Martin, K.Rooks, C.Smit (Jimboomba), J.Furnari (Ferny Grove). R.Major, D.Watts (Collingwood Park). B.McNiece (Morningside), T.Ditchburn, J.Falconer (Mayne), T.Spurling (Coorparoo), T.Hillier (Yeronga)
Over 30's should have Matt Hay from Ferny Grove in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all it's because l didn't see eye to eye with the president and thought those who want it so bad can do it.
Let me ensure you neither myself Stuart Greig or what's his face knew anything till Peter rang on the Tuesday.
Two teams can sought it out on the field next week but don't expect me to start blaming guys because of what had transpired this week.
It's been it's gone the team on the wrong end are sitting on top how good are they traveling since.
You are a Joke that is a fact so instead of beating around the bush just tell the truth.Who altered the score card and name the so called players who pushed you so they could win a premiership.

What is that a coach and president at Div 4 Ammo's level can't see eye to eye about? Nothing could be that serious surely?

Only followed this comp for a few years but the old redbacks keep imploding consistently.
Always the ones who bring controversy on and off the field.
Shame really as some of thier bloke's can play a bit.
It's park footy what's so serious you lose your coach.
What super important decisions couldn't be worked out.
Sounds like someone's got an ego and puts the club second.

I can assure u, your former playing group is wrapped u are gone. Was told numbers at training doubled first night without u. I was also told there were 7-8 leaving the club unless u did. This is coming from probably your best player.

Last edited:
I thought that I'd have a go at trying to pull together what the rough squads might look like. My knowledge of the other teams would never be good enough to legitimately pick the best under/over squads, so I used the "times in best" listing from the AFLQ website as a guideline. I also threw in an arbitrary "must have played 5 games rule" (half of the season to date) to help narrow the field a little. This probably ruled out a few of the better players (i.e. I know that it took out a bunch of the better players from our list at UQ, and took out Tomlinson, Dillon & Watson from Jimboomba). No doubt there are also some handy players at each club who just don't get listed by their coaches for whatever reason, which would have meant that I overlooked them as I don't know much about them. I had 25 names in the older group, and then had to extend that out to 28 for the younger group as the "times in best" seemed to be spread around a bit more there. Anyway, here's what that left us with:

Over 30's: B.Clark, D.Lutton, O.Smith, G.Wilkinson (UQ), M.Ayre, B.Burton, C.Colvin, D.Dickfos, M.Gould, B.Long, M.Smith, M.Whiting (Zillmere), A.Balnaves, S.Cannan, B.Suitor, A.Widt (Sandgate), T.Green, C.Mihalopoulos, A.Thomson, S.Toohey, K.Verma (Woodsmen), R.Heppell, R.Shaw (Jimboomba), S.Miller, A.Minchev (Coorparoo)

Under 30's: B.Bell, S.LePage, S.O'Brien, C.Willmett (UQ), A.Russell, I.William (Zillmere), J.Dunell, T.Hoult, R.O'Dwyer, T.Waterman (Sandgate), S.Curtis, C.Davis, N.Masters, G.Moore (Woodsmen), J.Dunn, J.Guise, B.Lawrence, T.Martin, K.Rooks, C.Smit (Jimboomba), J.Furnari (Ferny Grove). R.Major, D.Watts (Collingwood Park). B.McNiece (Morningside), T.Ditchburn, J.Falconer (Mayne), T.Spurling (Coorparoo), T.Hillier (Yeronga)
Marcus Schrader from Sandgate would be a shoe in, would be quickest bloke in the comp too

Not 100% sure why everybody is personally attacking Maggot. By all means I'm not his best mate but I do have respect for him just like everybody else on here. My morals might be different but attacking a bloke behind a screen on a public forum regardless of if your anonymous or not is pretty weak. He's no longer at jimboomba whatever the reason may be based on what he has said or certain players from that team have said at the end if the day who really cares. Like previously mentioned this is 'social' 'park' footy a few gents need to take a breath and calm down.

And now for something completely different,
I know going back a few years there used to be a representative side picked from this competition, I wonder if it was out to aflq that there could once again be a rep side? Maybe a best22 in qafab and best 22 in qafa. It would give all the boys in our comp something to push for and maybe some of the better players from the bottom couple of clubs a chance to really mix it with big boys!
Also gives us a chance to smash qafa and put to bed which is the better comp maybe?!

I'll put it to bed right now. The Qafa A Comp is a far supperior to the Qafa B Comp. no need for a representative match. Qafa A would have the game won at 1/4 time.

I'll put it to bed right now. The Qafa A Comp is a far supperior to the Qafa B Comp. no need for a representative match. Qafa A would have the game won at 1/4 time.

I think the depth of the Qafa A Comp is far superior but when you put the best 22 from Qafa B together, I reckon it would be closer game than you think. Some very handy QAFL experience running around out there some of which have only just finished play QAFL. Not saying Qafa B would win but I reckon they would go close from what I have seen. Would be great to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can assure u, your former playing group is wrapped u are gone. Was told numbers at training doubled first night without u. I was also told there were 7-8 leaving the club unless u did. This is coming from probably your best player.

Mate your mail must have come from the Jimboomba markets because its a sh*t as them! Players don't care they just want to play footy. Jimboomba have the worst president in Australia, the team had to go to the pub the other week to name their team because he blew up at them for wanting a beer from the bar that he wouldn't open!!! F bombs everywhere, that I can tell you that players were ready to walk because of that *******!

So seem to be a a lot of current and ex jimboomba on here. What is the actual story ?

Many sources saying he was pushed out and didn't step down.

Your ex coach has stated in the Jimboomba times l got in Park Ridge today that he is the reason to blame for the loss over Zillmere by changing the team around it sounds like players spat the dummy being moved
So is this why he got the arse as l don't believe a word that maggot is saying club was doomed once they appointed him and got rid of last years coach

To be fair, as much as I think the bloke is a knob, I don't see how he can take responsibility for the loss against Zillmere. Jimboomba kicked 8.14. Bad kicking is bad football. Players might want to take some responsibility

How's your son enjoying playing in one of the worst quality footy competitions in Australia, QAFA Reserves? Getting a kick?

Is.this not what happens every year down Jimboomba ?
Players leave because they don't like the coach then can't handle it at other clubs and return.
Sounds like the return of a few quality players has upset the locals.
Still baffles me as to why a guy who has been given the arse defends the club instead of telling the truth.

How's your son enjoying playing in one of the worst quality footy competitions in Australia, QAFA Reserves? Getting a kick?

Once again. I have no children that I know of. But it seems everyone has me worked out so we'll go with it.

And if the Qafa A ressies is one of the worst in quality . That must make the Qafa B the worst

Have any of you guys given any thought into what mental effect the sacking of Maggot can have on him or is currently
I'm a player at Jimboomba who thinks what has happened is shitty and disgusting but life must go on.
The guy stood up when no one else wanted to change things at the club that none of my previous coaches had done
His song taste before a game may not have been the best his pre-game speeches had us in laughter but he did what he thought he had to do to restore order to a club that last season was a mess.
He was up againts it from the start yet choose to play the younger kids when he could have played more experienced players he was being stalked by others who jumped at first opportunity which has a bad taste in a few players mouths
If seven of my team mates were going to leave then maybe the should have that just shows how selfish some people are the club was sitting 6-3 not 0-9
It's no secret that he thought the sun shined out of Jacob Guise arse but name a coach in this grade that would not he treated no player differently
I will still play tonight and after we win let me say it won't be for the new coach it will be for the club,my team mates and for the guy who was shafted by my club
Get off his back if he don't want to bag the club it means he is more of a gentleman than the players on here bagging him he has children at the club as well he was a great club man who will be missed and lm sure my team mates will agree on that
See you on the field

I don't think people are giving to maggot. It more sounds like people think it's crazy that in div 4 footy a coach can be sacked 10 games in.

Who is the new coach ?

By the way Maggot if you cared to turn your phone on or answer your Facebook messages you will hear and see what lm saying ignoring us won't do your health any good.

Mate your mail must have come from the Jimboomba markets because its a sh*t as them! Players don't care they just want to play footy. Jimboomba have the worst president in Australia, the team had to go to the pub the other week to name their team because he blew up at them for wanting a beer from the bar that he wouldn't open!!! F bombs everywhere, that I can tell you that players were ready to walk because of that *******!
This l can confirm and how was it managed by the then coach was **** it lets just play football.
When your club president carries on like he did that night he should be counting his lucky stars that he still has a senior team
Should have went as well.
Some other players should be hanging their head in shame as well
But that's football clubs bring on tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Back