2017-2018 KFC Big Bash League Fantasy Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Choosing Botha over Dwarshuis last round cost 100 points and $9k. Short of cash this round so forced to trade McClenaghan. Getting Short in early for the next DGW as I think his price will skyrocket.

894 last round
The risk paid off, but now I have to dedicate this weeks trades to offloading my sixers players
Originally had Maddinson and Botha as my Sixers that I kept in my side. Might keep Dwarshius and Silk instead
O'Keefe --> Khan
Botha --> Head
Not sure on the other Striker. Ingram I can afford, but he has been a bit of a dud

Watson, McCullum, Head,Nair,Doolan (Silk,Maddinson)

Carey (Peirson)

Bravo, Willey,Khan,Laughlin,Botha (Sams,Cartwright)

My only trade so far is Mclenaghan to Laughlin. Was thinking Botha to Neser but not sure if I should be grabbing another Hurricane now like Short. Thoughts? 12k left

Finding it hard to decide which Sixers to keep
Botha or Dwarshius (Dwarshius has scored well so far, but isn't a good player and only came into the side when Bollinger went out. Bird will return to the sixers as well. Botha is a safer option that will usually bowl and bat)
then
Silk or Maddinson (Both are likely bench warmers anyway, might keep Maddinson because he bats higher)

Would you rather Neser and Archer, or Khan and Short?

Finding it hard to decide which Sixers to keep
Botha or Dwarshius (Dwarshius has scored well so far, but isn't a good player and only came into the side when Bollinger went out. Bird will return to the sixers as well. Botha is a safer option that will usually bowl and bat)
then
Silk or Maddinson (Both are likely bench warmers anyway, might keep Maddinson because he bats higher)
im pretty sure Bollinger only played because Dwarshuis had a finger injury.
im keeping Dwar because i think he's more likely to maintain/increase value, although i dont know how break evens work in this game or how to figure them out.
plus he's a genuine wicket taker.

i've kept Silk, again for value reasons. plus Maddinson went off with a shoulder injury last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

toxic
what are your captain and VC options for this round?

i'm leaning towards Head working on the theory that he's bound to go big sooner or later much like McCullum. thats provided i can be certain that he'll play both games.
i dont think i'll be able use the VC.
Thought the same, but I think I will just go for Khan captain. Even just one good bowling performance gives him a 60.

McClenefhan vNair v Cartwright v Voges?

Nair has made 42K.
McClenaghan has been consistent been getting a couple wickets a game
Not sure what Cartwright & Voges would net me in terms of a Hurricanes or Strikers player

Maddinson to Wade
Or
Cartwright to Mills?

Already got 5 strikers so looking at getting a Canes guy in ready for next week. Both guys will be on the bench this round

Wouldn’t go either.

He won’t play this coming game but you could pick Jay Lenton (syd Thunder) and save 35k rather than pick Wade. Lenton should be opening for the Thunder when Buttler goes to england duties.

There are better options than Mills who is in poor form someone like a Swepson or another spinner.

McClenefhan vNair v Cartwright v Voges?

Nair has made 42K.
McClenaghan has been consistent been getting a couple wickets a game
Not sure what Cartwright & Voges would net me in terms of a Hurricanes or Strikers player

Rashid would be worth a punt for a Strikers player

Wouldn’t go either.

He won’t play this coming game but you could pick Jay Lenton (syd Thunder) and save 35k rather than pick Wade. Lenton should be opening for the Thunder when Buttler goes to england duties.

There are better options than Mills who is in poor form someone like a Swepson or another spinner.
Only want to get the Canes guys for their double game next week. Surely one of Wade or Mills could get 50-60 over the 2 games

Only want to get the Canes guys for their double game next week. Surely one of Wade or Mills could get 50-60 over the 2 games

Cameron Boyce might be worth a gamble. He’s good for a wicket and he’s one of the few Hurricanes bowlers thatbis rarely smacked.

Remove this Banner Ad

2017-2018 KFC Big Bash League Fantasy Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back