2017-2018 KFC Big Bash League Fantasy Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Got Rashid. Want to trade one of those players out.
Got Khan
Head
Laughlin
& Head

Trade Head out as he will be playing for Australia in the ODI’s so he will be missing a fair portion of the tournament

I'll be getting Wade in for Pierson next round if he bats 3 again.
Buttler for Wade will be popular next round with the Thunder bye and upcoming ODI duties
I will have three players on ODI duties to trade out (likely next round) in Buttler, Head and Willey. All 3 are nicely priced.

toxic
what are your captain and VC options for this round?

i'm leaning towards Head working on the theory that he's bound to go big sooner or later much like McCullum. thats provided i can be certain that he'll play both games.
i dont think i'll be able use the VC.

I'm tossing up between head and khan.
Will use VC.
MJ i doubt will play v heat so he's my captain if reqd

I'm tossing up between head and khan.
Will use VC.
MJ i doubt will play v heat so he's my captain if reqd

Khan was my other thought. the Thunder spinners were almost unplayable in Hobart and then he comes up against a very frail Thunder batting line up.
would probably still choose Head if he was confirmed for the second game based purely on gut feel.
decisions, decisions.

Khan was my other thought. the Thunder spinners were almost unplayable in Hobart and then he comes up against a very frail Thunder batting line up.
would probably still choose Head if he was confirmed for the second game based purely on gut feel.
decisions, decisions.

Head will play the 2nd game. The test will still be going or finish on that day you would've thought, they're not going to make him sit out of that for an ODI 7 days later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

decisions, decisions.
I think its interesting to look at where the players are getting their points from. Looking at Head vs Khan for captain this round, this is how their first three matches pan out.

Head
Runs: 36, 29, 13 (78)
SR Bonus: 8, 8, 0 (16)
Wickets: 20, 0, 20 (40)
Dots: 4, 0, 2 (6)
Fielding: 24, 12, 0 (36)

Khan
Runs: 0, 0, 6 (6)
Wickets: 40, 40, 40 (120)
Econ Bonus: 16, 16, 20 (52)
Dots: 12, 9, 13 (34)
Fielding: 0, 0, 12 (12)

I think its interesting to look at where the players are getting their points from. Looking at Head vs Khan for captain this round, this is how their first three matches pan out.

Head
Runs: 36, 29, 13 (78)
SR Bonus: 8, 8, 0 (16)
Wickets: 20, 0, 20 (40)
Dots: 4, 0, 2 (6)
Fielding: 24, 12, 0 (36)

Khan
Runs: 0, 0, 6 (6)
Wickets: 40, 40, 40 (120)
Econ Bonus: 16, 16, 20 (52)
Dots: 12, 9, 13 (34)
Fielding: 0, 0, 12 (12)
stop confusing me with stats and logic.
i'd almost made up my mind until i read your post.

stop confusing me with stats and logic.
i'd almost made up my mind until i read your post.

Head has scope to go bigger than khan imo

Khan a safer captain pick

Move on Willey or Mclenaghan this round?
depends on how well you're set up for round 7
might be worth hanging onto McLenaghan if you dont have many Thunder/Scorchers.
that said i'd rather keep Willey. better scoring potential and more likely to hold his value.

depends on how well you're set up for round 7
might be worth hanging onto McLenaghan if you dont have many Thunder/Scorchers.
that said i'd rather keep Willey. better scoring potential and more likely to hold his value.
Just thinking Mclenaghan has the double game soon and Willey is near on going to the ODI's. I've got Watson, Nair and Cartwright

Remove this Banner Ad

2017-2018 KFC Big Bash League Fantasy Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back