2017-2018 KFC Big Bash League Fantasy Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Doggett on the bench :'(, took the risk last round and put him on my field as well.
Cartwright on the field :'(
Made the same call this week (Cartwright over Doggett). Nobody saw that coming so I won't be alone with him on the bench (If Faulkner or McClenaghan don't play I get his score)
513 with Faulkner and Bravo in the derby, followed by Khan (c), Head, Ingram, Carey, McClenaghan

Might look at ditching Stoinis for Nabi in the next trade period.
Given that Nabi will be replaced by Pollard soon I wouldn't advise it?

If R Khan doesn't play tonight, will I get sub points even though he is locked and has already played.

Or, do I get sub Doggetts points again . . .(dreaming)
If R Khan doesn’t play then I’m screwed. He’s my captain.

You won’t get any sub points for Khan as he has played

k
Khan has been cleared to play but they've added another spinner to the squad anyway.
so either its bullshit or one of Siddle, Neser or Laughlin is going to miss out.

...or the extra spinner is just going on a sight seeing tour of west Sydney.

Good chance the latter is true, pretty sure he's travelled for every game anyway and he's only replacing Wes Agar in the squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'd have to be close to having the 1st ranked league if it wasn't for 1 particular player...

Why didn't I go Rashid captain :mad:
I have been incredibly lucky with my captaincy. So far I have had
Rd 1: Watto (133)
Rd 2: Willey (81)
Rd 3: R.Khan (156)
Rd 4: Bravo (111)
Rd 5: R.Khan (170)

Willey the only real failure. I've managed to scrap together 1050 this week. I've somehow managed to fluke a current season rank of 2nd so hopefully I don't lose too many positions.

We'd have to be close to having the 1st ranked league if it wasn't for 1 particular player...

Seems like another good round for the majority too, 3 of us scoring 1000+, I ended up just short with another 990 score.

Yeah FFS, should've kicked him out early and chucked my 2nd team in there (the one that's doing alright) and we'd have to go bloody close.

Would be good to know all the Bigfooty usernames in the league, Keep the core of the good scorers together (in multiple leagues) for next year.
So we limit this happening again.

1066 this round.

Rashid as captain was absolute gem.

What’s a par?

I reckon 1000 would be about par.

I have been incredibly lucky with my captaincy. So far I have had
Rd 1: Watto (133)
Rd 2: Willey (81)
Rd 3: R.Khan (156)
Rd 4: Bravo (111)
Rd 5: R.Khan (170)

Willey the only real failure. I've managed to scrap together 1050 this week. I've somehow managed to fluke a current season rank of 2nd so hopefully I don't lose too many positions.

Yeah it's handy being in a league with strong people like yourself, I was using your team as a measuring stick this week actually. Honestly thought I'd catch up a couple of hundred points on you, until Head decided to do SFA tonight and completely ruin what was looking like a top round. Rashid was the safe (and smart) option in the end.

Seems like another good round for the majority too, 3 of us scoring 1000+, I ended up just short with another 990 score.

Would be good to know all the Bigfooty usernames in the league, Keep the core of the good scorers together (in multiple leagues) for next year.
So we limit this happening again.

I noticed there was a feature to re-create last seasons league, so I reckon I'll just do that and then boot out a couple :thumbsu:. That being said this is my best season for a while (normally start off slowly) but I feel with BBL fantasy it is definitely possible to be ranked high every season unlike say AFL fantasy.

I reckon 1000 would be about par.

Yeah it's handy being in a league with strong people like yourself, I was using your team as a measuring stick this week actually. Honestly thought I'd catch up a couple of hundred points on you, until Head decided to do SFA tonight and completely ruin what was looking like a top round. Rashid was the safe (and smart) option in the end.
Yeah its been good. All my other leagues suck balls so its been handy to see a comparison of how you went before lockout. I was in a fair amount of trouble before Rashid because I'd run so many Strikers.

This next gameweek coming up was always going to be my weakness when I planned out my trades before the season started. Just need to whether the storm so to speak (cos the Hurricanes have the double gw, you get it?).

Remove this Banner Ad

2017-2018 KFC Big Bash League Fantasy Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back