AFL 2017 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Ward has averaged 115 last 5 in dream team vs Shiel averaging 105.

Additionally Prestia will be tagging someone and i'm guessing it's between Shiel and Kelly. Ward paying $2 so i'm on board.

How on earth are the Crows $1.50 compared to Geelong $2.70...the line to Geelong has to be close to the bet of the year!

Gold Coast and Collingwood are great bets too. WC are hopeless at the MCG.

This round is a lottery.

Bet of the year?

Can't believe results from half a decade ago were no indication here!

Bet of the year?

Can't believe results from half a decade ago were no indication here!

Line was close had a nice decent win anyway on the league so I'm up for the night.

Collingwood are now favourites even without Pendlebury, West Coast have lost Mitchell but I don't think he's that important to their structure. Help me to understand this, has there been a ton of public money for the Pies or what?

Sharp money is on Collingwood even before the Mitchell out, Collingwood should be favs in their eyes. I'm not sure how much Mitchell is worth though now that he's out. I wouldn't be surprised to see this close -4.5 or more.

Is there points pile up for ess north?? I thought I saw it earlier in week but I'm
On promotions page and it's empty .. bloody Geelong v ade last night only needed 40 in last qtr to clear over 177 :( crappy as last qtr

You guys think north ess be a track meet? Norths ins like dumont Waite and a few others are pretty attacking and they havnt defended well this year.. hoping for a 115-80 type score Essendon should score well.sportsbet up to 194.5 elsewhere 191.5. I think port dees I'm leaning under

Last edited:
You guys think north ess be a track meet? Norths ins like dumont Waite and a few others are pretty attacking and they havnt defended well this year.. hoping for a 115-80 type score Essendon should score well.sportsbet up to 194.5 elsewhere 191.5. I think port dees I'm leaning under
Port Dee's bang on for me, not touching
Taken under 194.5 for Ess, dangerous if north don't turn up, both teams can score high too so half unit

Some fantasy bets:
1U Daniher over 90.5
1U Boak under 95.5
1U Swallow over 98.5
2U Touk Miller over 83.5
1.5U Mclean over 94.5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon/Port ML $310 at $2.10 (placed on Wednesday)

Essendon/Gold Coast Titans +12.5 $361 at $1.70

Do like a Swans/Hawks/Cowboys multi for tonight but will wait for final teams.

Yeh north missing too many and too young to defend Essendon adequately, with Thompson and May out, a similar thing up north in Cairns may Happen but obviously less scoring,thinking the dogs can finally kick a score 90-100 and the total go over 165.5 here

On Hall over 23.5 disposals.

Research was a bit rushed to get the bet on in time, but at a glance all/most games since the back half of 2015 that Gaz hasn't played he's gone over 24, and some quite easily. Line is low due to his last 4 games going under but I think 1 was injury affected and the other was his first game back in a few weeks. Liking his lowered line in this scenario with no Gaz.

On Hall over 23.5 disposals.

Research was a bit rushed to get the bet on in time, but at a glance all/most games since the back half of 2015 that Gaz hasn't played he's gone over 24, and some quite easily. Line is low due to his last 4 games going under but I think 1 was injury affected and the other was his first game back in a few weeks. Liking his lowered line in this scenario with no Gaz.
God:(

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back