Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

How much for Landry?

Starting RB, or couple of picks.
Happy to hold on to him, but seeing the draft gets me all itchy for a pick haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

talk about getting ripped off, you laugh at me but look how much you gave away for 29/30 year old Brown.
Pretty much wins the league for another year or two for DRD though.

Don't think I got too much of value, just needed to make a move and move on from any idea of being semi decent with this squad.

Hard core rebuild

Pretty much wins the league for another year or two for DRD though.

Don't think I got too much of value, just needed to make a move and move on from any idea of being semi decent with this squad.

Hard core rebuild

I guess Drd23's in a position to do what he did. And not disliking what you did at all. You got yourself a top WR and RB already with your two picks, and some more picks for you coming, bolster your side. Just pointing out he overpaid, considering a few things. When everyone likes to lol at GG. I guess it helps make them sleep well at night :p

People significantly overvalue firsts still.

I think the reason I pushed was I don't like Duke too much, especially as I still like Crowell, even if he's not a RB1.

I thought I got the last of the top end of rookies though. I think I'm still somewhat coming around to the fact there aren't many RB1s left

I was thinking I overpaid too, but put that trade into any dynasty trade calculator and you'd be surprised what they say

Given the make-up of my roster, going all-in on the next couple of seasons makes sense
Not many calcs will consider trading away a surefire game winner in Brown for maybes.

The reason they aren't great though is purely roster make up. I think we both end up better off. You win a few years, and in my mind for the trade to be a success for me, I need one of Davis, Cook, Fuller or Duke to outscore Brown in 2+ years when I'll be competitive again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back