Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Legit any interest in dealing DJ considering you are in a win now situation?
Looking to add rather than subtract I think. If he comes back later in season then I expect he will be raring to go and be a good addition to my playoff squad. I am however looking to use my 2 first rounders/players to add, probably in the RB spot now though.

Fine.

To answer your question, considering that Woodson's team had the equal 3rd highest WL record last year and only missed out on the play-offs because the 2 teams with a better record were in the same division, I don't think you can call him a darkhorse
True. Not sure if he has made playoffs before though, but could be wrong?

Cass and Zarko are back. Some good scores put up. Is Woodson the dark horse for the title this year?

If D and O were treated semi equal in this league I reckon I could seriously contend.

My D is legit!

Trying to muster some interest in this league. Seems dead.
Dead tired yo.

Ain't every week Bradford will be putting up 35 and I'm still sad seeing Brown score beastly for someone else...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And people tried to argue with me that manureid didn't make out like a bandit in that trade
To be fair, it was GG.

Also, Palmer will put up good numbers this season I reckon, but I gambled on it being near on his last. Hill was never going to start for me (Bengals version).

So anyway... Death Riding for pick 1 :)

dspeed pulling a Sydney Swans? Made the GF last year, and starting with a losing streak this year
Will turn it around I am sure. Expect to see him make a late run for the playoffs.

Anyone else lost probably your 2 best players for unknown time? Luck and D Johnson are hurting me right now even though I have squeaked out 2 wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back