Teams 2017 Completed team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed a few people posting that they're team is complete, so I thought it was time for this thread.

Post your "completed" team, the number of trades you have left, and how much cash you have in the bank

4 trades left
$118,600 in the bank
upload_2017-7-2_22-10-12.png

I'm pretty damn happy with my final team, it's just a damn shame I'm ranked a cool 12,469

2 trades left and $2,200 in the kitty. 2 for 2. LOL! :eek::fire::fire:

It's gonna be boring not trading anymore. Only reason I play this damn game! :'(

Team could use some better bench depth. Just hope Scharenberg, Cousins and one of Bolton or Brown come back soon. :rainbow:

Currently ranked 66 overall. :thumbsu:

Team.JPG

4 trades left
$118,600 in the bank
View attachment 388312

I'm pretty damn happy with my final team, it's just a damn shame I'm ranked a cool 12,469
I love seeing a completed team with solid bench coverage, so the squad bats a good 24-25-26 deep to call upon for them 1-2 week injuries.

It's a pet hate of mine seeing "completed teams" but no bench coverage, it's not complete imo unless you are out of trades.

But yeah, I'll post my shambolic side once Jelwood bottoms out in a few weeks.

2 trades left and $2,200 in the kitty. 2 for 2. LOL! :eek::fire::fire:

Its gonna be boring not trading anymore. Only reason I play this damn game! :'(

Team could use some better bench depth. Just hope Scharenberg, Cousins and one of Bolton or Brown come back soon. :rainbow:

Currently ranked 66 overall. :thumbsu:

View attachment 388314
Nice rank JM, told ya months ago it was your year ;)

That bench does look a bit weak though, you going to jump on Witherden as extra coverage or just stick with your two trades? I'm down to two myself after bringing in Gawn this week, but I have Greenwood at M8, so I'm waiting on Jelwood to plummet in a few weeks as I have like 215k and hopefully Ryan can make up the difference to Jelwood by the time he bottoms out via just 1 trade, if I can't do it then I'll turf Parsons instead and lose my MID/FWD DPP but meh, Witherden can do the job where needed.

Nice rank JM, told ya months ago it was your year ;)

That bench does look a bit weak though, you going to jump on Witherden as extra coverage or just stick with your two trades? I'm down to two myself after bringing in Gawn this week, but I have Greenwood at M8, so I'm waiting on Jelwood to plummet in a few weeks as I have like 215k and hopefully Ryan can make up the difference to Jelwood by the time he bottoms out via just 1 trade, if I can't do it then I'll turf Parsons instead and lose my MID/FWD DPP but meh, Witherden can do the job where needed.

Cheers mate.

Would love Witherden but I think I'll just save my 2 trades.

I reckon Scharenberg will be back next week so no use trading him out for Witherden.

And I think Cousins will be back at some point too.

Jelwoods a must have once he has bottomed out. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one has a completed team imo

Injuries suspensions etc

Its all about cover from here which saves trades and wins finals
Should the thread name then be changed to
"Final team before injuries and suspensions destroy you"?

We get to a point we're no longer trading unless we get an injury/suspension, that is what this thread is for.

3 Trades, $252,300 in the bank.

604 overall. (17th this round [2550])

To be completely complete I'll move EVW to any Back (except can't afford Hurley), which was supposed to be Adams this week, but meh, might just run with Witherden for a bit...

Attachments

• Team2.png
    Team2.png
    288.2 KB · Views: 138
Not completed but as close as it will be for me this season. Drastically less cash generation to last year, plus I wasted trades early on injuries

Doc, Laird, JGov, Howe, 2E, Newman (Shaz, Witherden)

Danger, Titch, JPK, Parker, Bont, Cripps, Scooter, Greenwood (Fisher, Hibberd, Cousins)

Sauce, Stef (Strn)

Yeo, Macrae, Dahl, Ryder, Nank, Lynch (Stewart, Pickett)

2-3 rookies onfield which is disappointing but with only 4 trades left I will just have to hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back