Teams 2017 Completed team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$166,100 in the bank with 5 trades left (1 remaining this wee if I feel so inclined).

Don't ask about Watson, in a hurry, remembered Eagles rookie basement player and traded him in. Got confused with Boyuk.... sigh. Have to pray and hope that Adams is the only defender I need to cover for the rest of the year so I can swing Witherden and loophole him with Ryan.

Waiting on Greenwood to fatten to trade to Greene/Heeney.

Team.png

Well this is me done for the year, 4 trades left for long term injuries. Newman covers my defence and midfield (swing Lloyd to the mids) and Greenwood covers the forwards and rucks (Nank into ruck). I sort of hope Ryan gets dropped so I can loophole Newman and Tuohy for the remainder of the year.
Capture.PNG

J2OzQIr.jpg

Generally pleased. Brought in Cotchin and Neale as pods, Neale looks good while Cotchin lacks a bit of upside. Greenwood can cover one mid/fwd every round. Will hopefully sideways one of my dud forwards/Shaw. Ranked 4044.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

N3gKkYa.png

2 trades, $79k left.

Gawn just "completed" it, have had Greenwood up forward for two weeks and the way he has been scoring I considered my team pretty completed already. And yes I consider Newman a keeper.

Should never have traded for the following: Shaw, Sloane, JJK, N. Riewoldt. Could have had Dusty and Hibberd instead and been up two trades. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back