Fantasy 2017 - Cutthroat Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What about NFL.com?

I use that for my main league. It's actually not bad. Prefer it to ESPN because they seem to have sat on their arse for the last ten years.

So we I have three solid options next season. Tough. I'll have to think long and hard and play with settings to see what I like best.

Don't worry, I'll also keep you ratbags in mind when it comes to preferred league.

Btw, does ESPN have a paid league option where you can get more settings and customization? I seem to recall so years ago. Not sure.

I am not convinced - I'm enjoying having an effective bye this week. :p

Heh held Irving because of the bye week.
Picked up Hogan just cos, because of the bye week.

Still won.

I have not fielded a full team since round 5 and cruised to the finals.

You're all ****** the next 3 weeks. Title no.2 coming up. :D

200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this comp stop non-live players, e.g. those who missed playoffs, putting in waivers?
No. Normally it's encouraged people out of the playoffs keep getting the best team they can because there's a manually done "bowl season" between the three conferences. Where all three teams who finished say 7th in each conference play each other, the highest scorer earning a bowl win.

So week 1 and 2 of playoffs is still sorting out the bowl standings, and week 3 of playoffs is the bowl game itself

So we I have three solid options next season. Tough. I'll have to think long and hard and play with settings to see what I like best.

Don't worry, I'll also keep you ratbags in mind when it comes to preferred league.

Btw, does ESPN have a paid league option where you can get more settings and customization? I seem to recall so years ago. Not sure.
I love NFL.com's interface, the tie in with their content and everything else and the overall look. I'd love to play on NFL.com, but does it have the required flexibility and idp options?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love NFL.com's interface, the tie in with their content and everything else and the overall look. I'd love to play on NFL.com, but does it have the required flexibility and idp options?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Im not sure if they have that flexibility. I wouldn't mind trialing NFL.com next year, but the pitchforks would be out from those who want ESPN.

But I'm open to NFL.com from the other options.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2017 - Cutthroat Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back