NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news that he seems to be Ok, but it's scary that the consequences could have been so much worse.

Americans and their ****ing obsessions with guns, thats further exacerbated by their leaderships soft gun controls, it beggars belief.

Good news that he seems to be Ok, but it's scary that the consequences could have been so much worse.

Americans and their ****ing obsessions with guns, thats further exacerbated by their leaderships soft gun controls, it beggars belief.
Population control

Always trotting out ‘it’s in our constitution’ bollox
Change this stupidity ffs

Whoever runs that twitter should be in jail for that AI image. And also serve a life sentence for being a bottom of thr barrel aggregator

Gruden got his own YouTube channel, love to see it

Gruden got his own YouTube channel, love to see it

Hopefully its videos of him saying "knock on wood if you're with me" like the Raiders season of hard knocks.

His QB camp showon ESPN was pretty good. Im sure it will be breaking down games etc

Hopefully its videos of him saying "knock on wood if you're with me" like the Raiders season of hard knocks.

His QB camp showon ESPN was pretty good. Im sure it will be breaking down games etc
Just watched the preview for Chiefs vs Ravens, good Gruden energy but nothing really special pretty basic stuff and your usual "I love <insert player>, man".

Yeah, looking forward to some reviews and film breakdowns, reckon thats where he will shine. Think he can rival Baldy, maybe even be better than him.

Last edited:
If you're missing the BA updates that filled the off season bit of a summary of what the offers were for trade and contracts

Interesting that the Steelers contract offer wasn't above 28m as TJ Watt is their top paid player and they won't go above it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that the NFL is returning, we're about to get a bunch of extra hilarious content....

I was not expecting Mahomes to say that when I was listening to his interview with Sims

It's a troll imo, as if Andy Reid would run a play a popstar drew up on a napkin with lipstick

It's not a troll. It's ****ing genius as soon as Kelce scores a TD on a broken play, points to Swift in the crowd, and they sell another million Chiefs jerseys when Andy Reid refuses to confirm or deny that it was her play.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back