MRP / Trib. 2017 MRP/ Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

I said last week that it wouldn't be too hard to get inside Hogan's head. He is an absolute numpty, who has been drinking his own bath water since winning the Rising Star award.
Interesting that he is throwing punches while Cripps is receiving them. Gotta wonder if winning the award has increased pressure on him.

Demons supporters defending Lewis is quite funny and what a pack of ******* cave men.

It is amazing how they all become doctors overnight and most are nothing more than pimple faced Uni students with a keyboard doing rubbish arts degrees that end up getting them a job flipping burgers at Hungry Jacks.

******* tossers and their board is laughable with the replies, not to mention the struggle they had trying to beat a so called Wooden spoon team by breaking their best players jaw.

Demons are the forever failure that will never deliver and half their crowds will be at Mt Buller soon once they lose 3 of the next 4 games.

Quite a few MRP experts on that Board! :rolleyes:

I said last week that it wouldn't be too hard to get inside Hogan's head. He is an absolute numpty, who has been drinking his own bath water since thieving the Rising Star award.

I cant believe that light penalty for Lewis. Not in play. Hit twice to the head. From behind. Not two blokes facing off, no chance to defend. I dont watch much footy, but ive seen Murphy taken out, Simmo, now Crippa. Targeting our best, no slight at all but these guys dont fully get over big hits like that. Ever had a broken jaw? Soft MRP, poor footy example, in public that would be criminal.

Watching the weits square up, he does a good honest bump, then wiets gets tackled from behind and his shoulder is targeted. Looked a bit preppy after that. Rowe gets tumbled as well. Carlton are in strife without weits and crippa on the field. I think Rowe is incredibly important this year and to lose him means more carnage for the smaller and lighter blokes we have. These impacts for the most part arent game wear and tear, these are calculated hits that affect the year and probably careers.

The only good thing about this whole incident was watching, whilst the melee escaleted, one of the demons players putting one of his own blokes in a chokehold. Thunderlips would have been proud.

The only good thing about this whole incident was watching, whilst the melee escaleted, one of the demons players putting one of his own blokes in a chokehold. Thunderlips would have been proud.
It was Lewis ... again. Seriously something wrong with this bloke, loses his shit and doesn't even know who he is attacking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demons supporters defending Lewis is quite funny and what a pack of ******* cave men.

It is amazing how they all become doctors overnight and most are nothing more than pimple faced Uni students with a keyboard doing rubbish arts degrees that end up getting them a job flipping burgers at Hungry Jacks.

******* tossers and their board is laughable with the replies, not to mention the struggle they had trying to beat a so called Wooden spoon team by breaking their best players jaw.

Demons are the forever failure that will never deliver and half their crowds will be at Mt Buller soon once they lose 3 of the next 4 games.
They are encouraging him,because we got roughed up at a crucial time in a game they ended up winning-unfortunately for the fans it will be at a significant cost.Weitering should have elbowed him to the jaw and gone to the bench.

So Geelong benefit from our best player fracturing his jaw, I think it's time for a red card system where thuggery can be rewarded with a immediate penalty to aid the team on the end of it.
In the real world its called assualt, if I were cripps I'd lay criminal charges.
Good points however only thing is the AFL would go too far with it and w'ed have players being binned for ridiculous trivial actions .
They have officials in the stands watching via video so an educated decision on these incidents can be made quickly and easily . Sounds too easy for the AFL rulemakers to bring this in . Theyd rather have a complete farce of a review panel that sees Scott Thompson rubbed out for probably a worse action than the Cripps Rowe hits getting 1 week .

Good points however only thing is the AFL would go too far with it and w'ed have players being binned for ridiculous trivial actions .
They have officials in the stands watching via video so an educated decision on these incidents can be made quickly and easily . Sounds too easy for the AFL rulemakers to bring this in . Theyd rather have a complete farce of a review panel that sees Scott Thompson rubbed out for probably a worse action than the Cripps Rowe hits getting 1 week .

I whole heartily agree, still irks me that's we go into a clash under done while Geelong prosper.
Either way Melbourne and Lewis get punished but it feels wrong that we should get punished too.

I whole heartily agree, still irks me that's we go into a clash under done while Geelong prosper.
Either way Melbourne and Lewis get punished but it feels wrong that we should get punished too.
Yep their not a smart mob the powers that be . Most of the American sports have this in place . Ejections in the nba nhl and mlb power play also in nhl for lesser penalties .

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. 2017 MRP/ Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back