NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Full Jets Tank Mode

If the Jets were a race horse the stewards would suspend the owners for not allowing the horse to run on its merits.

Yeah but knowing the Jets they wont even tank right, they will end up a 5 win team rather than the 2 they are aiming for.

Texans rookie RB D'Onta Foreman tested negative for marijuana.

Foreman was arrested for marijuana possession and unlawful carrying of a weapon in Austin last Sunday. His attorney has been trying to clear his name since, though this doesn't change much in his legal situation. Foreman has been trending in the wrong direction after reporting to rookie camp out of shape. He'll enter training camp behind Lamar Miller and Alfred Blue.

Source: Houston Chronicle

Texans rookie RB D'Onta Foreman tested negative for marijuana.

Foreman was arrested for marijuana possession and unlawful carrying of a weapon in Austin last Sunday. His attorney has been trying to clear his name since, though this doesn't change much in his legal situation. Foreman has been trending in the wrong direction after reporting to rookie camp out of shape. He'll enter training camp behind Lamar Miller and Alfred Blue.

Source: Houston Chronicle

So glad the packers didnt take him. Will he be the first rookie suspended?

Blacky Cassius_Clay GG.exe

Chargers first round WR Mike Williams (back) denied reports he may need season-ending surgery.

"That was false information," said Williams. "I don't know who released it, but everything is good." This falls in line with an NFL Network report, though it's obviously still a fluid situation. Williams is expected to open training camp on the active/PUP list.

Source: James Palmer on Twitter

Blacky Cassius_Clay GG.exe

Chargers first round WR Mike Williams (back) denied reports he may need season-ending surgery.

"That was false information," said Williams. "I don't know who released it, but everything is good." This falls in line with an NFL Network report, though it's obviously still a fluid situation. Williams is expected to open training camp on the active/PUP list.

Source: James Palmer on Twitter
Still a massive concern for a guy with a history of neck injuries

Raiders top 7?

--------------

"The PFT preseason power rankings are entering the home stretch. Before seeing how it ends, why not go back to the beginning and review the full list?

Teams No. 8 through 32 appear below. Below that, your comments about where we’re right, where we’re wrong, plus whatever else didn’t get deleted due to the presence of locker room talk.

But don’t pop off without doing your homework; click the links to the ones you may disagree with before articulating your disagreement. And, yes, I’m simply saying that to generate clicks."

8. Kansas City Chiefs.
9. New York Giants.
10. Tennessee Titans.
11. Miami Dolphins.
12. Denver Broncos.
13. Houston Texans.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
15. Detroit Lions.
16. Baltimore Ravens.
17. Carolina Panthers.
18. Philadelphia Eagles.
19. New Orleans Saints.
20. Minnesota Vikings.
21. Cincinnati Bengals.
22. Arizona Cardinals.
23. Buffalo Bills.
24. Los Angeles Chargers.
25. Washington Redskins.
26. Indianapolis Colts.
27. Los Angeles Rams.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars.
29. San Francisco 49ers.
30. Chicago Bears.
31. Cleveland Browns.
32. New York Jets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Texans 13th LOL based on what? its not talent or potential.

Doug Peterson must be pissed with the Eagles at 18 since he said thisweek that they are more talented than the 1996 Packers.

Raiders top 7?

--------------

"The PFT preseason power rankings are entering the home stretch. Before seeing how it ends, why not go back to the beginning and review the full list?

Teams No. 8 through 32 appear below. Below that, your comments about where we’re right, where we’re wrong, plus whatever else didn’t get deleted due to the presence of locker room talk.

But don’t pop off without doing your homework; click the links to the ones you may disagree with before articulating your disagreement. And, yes, I’m simply saying that to generate clicks."

8. Kansas City Chiefs.
9. New York Giants.
10. Tennessee Titans.
11. Miami Dolphins.
12. Denver Broncos.
13. Houston Texans.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
15. Detroit Lions.
16. Baltimore Ravens.
17. Carolina Panthers.
18. Philadelphia Eagles.
19. New Orleans Saints.
20. Minnesota Vikings.
21. Cincinnati Bengals.
22. Arizona Cardinals.
23. Buffalo Bills.
24. Los Angeles Chargers.
25. Washington Redskins.
26. Indianapolis Colts.
27. Los Angeles Rams.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars.
29. San Francisco 49ers.
30. Chicago Bears.
31. Cleveland Browns.
32. New York Jets.

At least six spots above the Texans?? What a laugh

I don't see who'd be ahead of them

Bucs, maybe Cards

Bucs, Lions, Eagles, Cards.

They at least have a QB. Texans are just lucky they are in the AFC South and the only 2 QB's in the division were hurt last year. if the Mariota didnt break his leg Titans would of won the South, Texans also lucked into playing Raiders without Carr in the playoffs.

I would have the Titans above the Giants and might even have them above KC

Ravens, Vikings, Panthers and Saints i could have ranked with them.

Tamba Hali ✔ @TambaHali91
watching both Steelers game from sideline and playing 15 and 7 in the last game I'm still lost. Am I needed in KC anymore?
12:18 PM - 22 Jul 2017

Tamba Hali ✔ @TambaHali91
I'm a team player first. Anything for the team. Yet I'm not done knocking QB heads off but 7 plays won't cut it.

==================

That's an odd time, in the middle of summer, for him to be tweeting that.

Bucs, Lions, Eagles, Cards.

They at least have a QB. Texans are just lucky they are in the AFC South and the only 2 QB's in the division were hurt last year. if the Mariota didnt break his leg Titans would of won the South, Texans also lucked into playing Raiders without Carr in the playoffs.

I would have the Titans above the Giants and might even have them above KC

Ravens, Vikings, Panthers and Saints i could have ranked with them.
Power Rankings based on what it will be at end of Week 17 (Last 8 games in brackets game 9 -> 16)

1. Buccaneers 12-4 (LWWWWWWW)
2. Steelers 12-4 (WWWWLWWW)
3. Chiefs 11-5 (WWWWWWWW)
4. Patriots 12-4 (WLLWWLWW)
5. Packers 11-5 (LWLLWLWW)
6. Titans 11-5 (WLLWLWWW)
7. Raiders 11-5 (LWWWLWWL)
8. Falcons 11-5 (WLLWWLLW)
9. Broncos 10-6 (LWLLWWWL)
10. Seahawks 10-6 (LWWLWLLW)
11. Eagles 10-6 (LWWWWLLW)
12. Panthers 10-6 (LWWLWWLL)
13. Cardinals 8-8 (WWWWWWLL)
14. Saints 8-8 (LWLWLWWL)
15. Chargers 7-9 (WLLWWLWW)

Texans (9-7) finish 3-5

Calling a team that makes the playoffs every year, and won the division 5 of the last 6 years. "Extraordinary" for being one of the top 7 teams in the NFL.
tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

Or just someone who doesnt know shit about football. and since he follows the texans its 50/50

Calling a team that makes the playoffs every year, and won the division 5 of the last 6 years. "Extraordinary" for being one of the top 7 teams in the NFL.
tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

Or just someone who doesnt know shit about football. and since he follows the texans its 50/50
Especially in that NFC North division where the other three teams often fail to make the playoffs.

Especially in that NFC North division where the other three teams often fail to make the playoffs.

Still more competitive than the AFC South.

7 of the last 8 seasons the NFC North has also had a wild card team.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back