NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think he'll ever gain that starting RB job at this rate

Talk of Hyde being cut and I can't think of a better destination for a power running back than the Steelers.

Cowboys sack WR Lucky Whitehead (who?) immediately after he was charged with shoplifting. Case is thrown out as he was mistakenly identified. No news of Cowboys taking him back.

Meanwhile Zeke continues to train with the team.

Now this is not a go at Cowboys but most teams in the League. Hypocrites

Cowboys sack WR Lucky Whitehead (who?) immediately after he was charged with shoplifting. Case is thrown out as he was mistakenly identified. No news of Cowboys taking him back.

His first name seems to have condemned him.

When does camp open for all 32 teams? Off season has past its used by date

Scattered from about now over the next 10 days....49ers start this Friday.

Please see exact dates/locations here

When does camp open for all 32 teams? Off season has past its used by date

Does it really matter when the Browns camp starts?

Does it really matter when the Browns camp starts?

Yes, cause the surrounding neighbourhoods need to keep an eye out for errant balls from Osweiler.

(Un)Lucky Whitehead claimed by Jets off waivers.

Flacco out a few weeks with a back injury

(Un)Lucky Whitehead claimed by Jets off waivers.

Flacco out a few weeks with a back injury

Hopefully it's not a recurring thing. That Ravens offense is going to be interesting.

Not so much if Mallett is running it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally found an alternate method for All or Nothing.

c1pzXCH.jpg

Finally found an alternate method for All or Nothing.

c1pzXCH.jpg

Its the Rams so its nothing. Cards one was good, but not going to watch the Rams with how shit they were on Hard Knocks a few years ago.

Its the Rams so its nothing. Cards one was good, but not going to watch the Rams with how shit they were on Hard Knocks a few years ago.

It's still football, whatever the standard and better than most TV at the moment. Between that and more Last Chance U i'm happy for abit.

It's still football, whatever the standard and better than most TV at the moment. Between that and more Last Chance U i'm happy for abit.
Is the 'new' series of Last Chance U on netflix?

Yes, cause the surrounding neighbourhoods need to keep an eye out for errant balls from Osweiler.

Like the Browns will let him near the field. Dude has actually won real NFL games

That goes against everything we stand for! ;)

Training camp scares me because there is always someone important that gets injured

Easy fix for that...got just the team for you to barrack ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back