Win Prizes 2017 Post & Poster of the year awards - Voting opens tomorrow #HYPE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

performed some simple research mate. Groupie_ cannot stop talking about Richmond premiership caps/memorabilia and blue ray discs.
Expected more

POTY last year for tireless efforts to get our colours repaired from mustard and grey under BLK sponsorship to yellow and black under Puma.

Incisive and witty as well.
Bane of opposition boards.
Fearless troll.
An absolute legend.

Can I donate points from my account to groupie_? Sterge

Also I don't even qualify to vote, but would like to ask people to consider voting for Cannot for his insight on what we should do with grigg throughout the year

Cannot is also ineligible :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

performed some simple research mate. Groupie_ cannot stop talking about Richmond premiership caps/memorabilia and blue ray discs.
Expected more

And blk and flouro puma yellow

Post of.the year - whichever got the most likes

* unless its one calling me a flog, which is a possibility.....

Poster of the year - ive had my run ins with him but drmike. On the mb trolled the shit out of blues w***ers, the roos posters, and the corio salties worse than groupie, BUT he didnt get a single infraction for it

I hate saying or admitting this but a couple of complete and utter flogs in tigs2010 Nostradumbass keep this board somewhat humorous , without big noting and without targeting any specific users with petty childish shit.
Tiger71 excepted as he is everyone's bitch.
As such they would be my POY nominations.
After typing that I have that feeling you get after waking up hang over , sticky pubes and laying next to some nude beach whale.

I hate saying or admitting this but a couple of complete and utter flogs in tigs2010 Nostradumbass keep this board somewhat humorous , without big noting and without targeting any specific users with petty childish shit.
Tiger71 excepted as he is everyone's bitch.
As such they would be my POY nominations.
After typing that I have that feeling you get after waking up hang over , sticky pubes and laying next to some nude beach whale.
tigs2010 baby, we finally made it. :D

you've always been utter flogs, campaigner.
If we cant vote for groupie might as well vote for his alias . ;)
Haven't you got a Donkey you have to milk you campaigner?

Mr. Magic unlucky to not win PoTY every year. The only thing more sharp and lateral than his thought process is Dusty pinpoint passes inside 50.

Mr magic is a national treasure right up there with Marty monster and Bea Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back